Al & Gord's Lock & Key

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Oshawa  >  Al & Gord's Lock & Key

Reviews for Al & Gord's Lock & Key

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

emergency re-key

Called Gord after the original Locksmith company who replaced the exterior lock just 5 months ago, refused to come out because they don't warranty their work after 3 months! We're locked out of the house in winter! Gord was there in half an hour and had the problem solved in under 15 minutes. Showed us what was wrong and repaired it so we don't need new keys. Thanks Gord, you restored my faith today.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very unprofessional / all about the money!

Showed up late, fixed the problem before they even showed up, and the gouged me for $75.00 service call. Not the guys you want to call in an emergency situation, they care way more about $$ then customer service, very unprofessional. The guy they sent me, who I believe was an owner, or at least presented himself that way, was terrible!

Brenda B
Brenda B
10 reviews WHITBY, ON

Re-keying locks

Needed the lock on the front door re-keyed and 6 keys included. I asked if he could come that evening and he did so at no extra cost. My keyless entry system was not working properly either but I had given up on it. He took it all apart and greased it and got it working the best he could at no extra charge. Great customer service!