Fos Electric Inc

Fos Electric Inc

Reviews for Fos Electric Inc

Alessandro in Toronto
Alessandro in Toronto

Installed Nest, removed baseboard heater, installed dimmers and many new lights.

Found John from Fos Electric by using the Jiffy on Demand app. He completes whatever electrical work I need done around my house as efficient as possible. John has become my go-to electrician - hopefully I can call on him for bigger jobs soon, ie. the electrical required in basement finishing. Stay Tuned!

We are proud to have become your go-to electricians! It is always a pleasure completing work for you and we look forward to helping you with future projects--big or small. We will definitely stay tuned!!

Ivan
Ivan

Pot Light Repair

Richard came to repair 3 pot lights in my house including replacing 2 of them.

He was very pleasant and professional and things were done very promptly.

After having previous very poor experiences with electricians, this was a welcome surprise.

Will definitely call them again the next time I did electrical work done.

We're thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one! Thanks for your kind words, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Jeanne in York
Jeanne in York

Excellent Customer Service

We had an excellent experience with getting new undermount lighting installed in our kitchen. Two very nice electricians came and quickly installed the lights for us. They were very tidy and the work was done well. A few months later we had to contact the company because one of the lights was flickering. The owner came out with a brand new replacement product and switched out the faulty one. It was very easy to communicate with them and the work done, as well as the customer service was excellent! I would hire these guys again.

Thanks for your kind words Jeanne. We really appreciate you taking the time to right a review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Isidro in Toronto
Isidro in Toronto

Install power outlet, change light fixtures and install light timer

I am very happy with the work done by John and his team. I set up the appointment through the Jiffy app and John was promptly in touch with me. They arrived within the time frame indicated. Andrew and Richard were very courteous and made sure to ask the right questions so that I understood what they were doing and that I agreed with their recommendation. Very professional and will definitely call them back for future projects. Thank you.

Isidro, thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure completing this work for you and we would be more than happy to assist you with future work. All the best!

Akihiko in Cambridge
Akihiko in Cambridge

Light fixture installations

I found John and Fos Electric through the Jiffy app. Being my first time using the app (and the first time hiring an electrician), I was very unsure of what to expect. However, from the moment I got in touch with John and explained to him the work I needed done, he was kind, patient and articulate in answering the many questions I had for him.

On the day that John's team was scheduled to come -- which was less than two days after I had scheduled the appointment on the app -- John's team members came to set up and install five separate light fixtures in my condo unit. Both of them were very considerate, efficient and careful with their work and helped make what was a nerve-racking piece of work for me feel smooth and easy. The whole process took just over two hours.

I would without doubt use John and his team again for any further electric work I need done and I would also recommend them to any potential clients who are in need of a reliable and time-efficient set of hands for their electrical needs.

Akihiko, thank you for your kind review!! It was a pleasure completing this work for you and will be more than happy to assist you in the future.

kalb bloor west village
kalb bloor west village

Professional and friendly

John's guys came to replace a transistor to make my Ring doorbell work - or so we thought. Turned out there was an issue with the doorbell mechanism itself, so had to replace the Ring first. Then John came back another day to replace my chime, transistor and made sure that everything was working before he left. He is friendly, professional and knowledgable. I would recommend Fos Electric, they are reasonable and trustworthy. Thanks John!

It was our pleasure! Hope you are enjoying you Ring doorbell.
Thank you for your kind review and vote of confidence by being willing to refer us to others! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

William in East york
William in East york

FOS Electric - A company to trust

I have been utilizing the services Of FOS Electric for over 3 years now for professional and private electrical jobs, and without fail, John and his team have been the team of choice for me.

Professional and concise. The team are always looking at the big picture. You may call them in for something, but they are through enough to look at every area and leave your home safe.

Not pushy at all, John is the most personable and reliable owner whom is 2nd to none. Over 3 years of business with him on a multitude of projects all over the GTA and surrounding areas, I have nothing but good things to say.

If you want a professional in your home, taking care of the safety of you and your loved ones, call John and FOS Electric.

Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough review! It is always great working with you William. Looking forward to future projects!
Best,
John

Electrical Work

This company was recommended by a friend when we needed an electrician to help with some fan installations. They were professional, courteous and even helped improve our situation with a new wall switch (for free!). They were great and I would highly recommend them again.

It was our pleasure completing this work for you! Thank you for your review and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Fixed our baseboard heaters

I contacted them because our baseboard heaters stopped working. John came the next day , he was polite , friendly and fixed it in no time!
He gave me some good advice and answered my questions.
I would highly recommend John.

Thank you for your kind review Cecilia and your recommendation! We look forward to completing work for you in the future.

More about Fos Electric Inc

Fos Electric Inc is a licensed full service electrical contractor with over 18 years of experience in all phases of electrical construction.

We will always be the company the stands out from the competition because we pride ourselves in being able to solve all electrical issues,No matter how big,small or complex.
Speak with a master electrician for free technical advice.

We never charge for giving advice its just part of the job.So if you need a question answered about your electrical problem, give us a call. We be glad to help.

We look forward to having you as our life long customer .

Electricians and Lighting
LAN Cable Certification Network/TV/Phone Wiring Data Cabling Access Control Cellphone Signal Booster Intercoms Audio/Video Installation Flat Panel TV Installation Digital Video Surveillane/ CCTV Lutron Grafik Eye/Radio RA/Homeworks Installation NEST THERMOSTAT Energy Monitoring and Management
The Benefits of Using Fos Electric Inc: Guaranteed-36 month guarantee on all work. Certified-Fully Licensed and Insured. Upfront Pricing-No surprise with our up front repair and installation pricing. Timely-Fast friendly and on time service.
Commercial Services: Service calls,Repairs and Trouble shooting New Equipment Connections Emergency Lighting and Egress Lighting Lighting Solutions Restaurant renovations Commercial Kitchen Equipment Office work stations Retail Space Store Displays
Chandeliers-Installations,Repairs,Moving and Cleaning Antique and Art Work Lights Fixture-Installations and Repairs Recessed Lights Pot Lights Puck Lights Accent Lights Under Cabinet Lighting Ceiling Fans Track Lights Landscapeing Lighting Flood Lights Motion and Security Lighting Exit Signs Emergency Egress Lighting Flourescent Lighting Bulb and Ballast Replacing Sign-Installation,Repairs and Mainitance Lighting Audits Energy Saving Equipment-Dimming Systems,Dimmers,Motions Sensors,Occupancy Sensors and Timer. LED Refrofit-Energy Savings Lights HYDRO QUALIFIED APPLICANT REPRESENTATIVES for Rebate
ECRA/ESA LIC #7009514
Guaranteed 36 month guarantee on all work.