Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Peregrine Painting

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

3rd job for us

This is now the 3rd time we've used David. That should pretty much say it all if you are thinking about using him! He and his team are very professional and very good at what they do. They will fill all the holes take the wall plates on and off...everything. David's main focus is doing the best job possible. On top of that, their prices are great.

Appreciate the return business Chris,
happy your daughter enjoyed her new room. Thanks again.

Fanny in Thornhill
Fanny in Thornhill

Deck sanding and painting - Looks great

647 308 9096
193 Dunn Avenue
Toronto
M6K 2S1

Excellent job, excellent price and customer service!
Very impressed with the young owner and his attention to detail.

My backyard deck is big and it needed a new life, thanks to Peregrine it looks so clean and bright, we had many bbqs and had so many compliments from my guests.

Fanny

Hello Fanny, happy to hear you enjoyed your deck all summer, thanks again for trusting us.

Carlota
Carlota

front porch painting

David and his team were excellent, thoroughly professional from beginning to end. David responded quickly to emails, provided a reasonable estimate which he honoured, and did fantastic work, making my very old and rickety porch look much newer than it has any right to. I would hire them again for any painting job without hesitation.

Thanks for having us and trusting us with your porch Carlota, enjoy the rest of your summer.

j.mott
j.mott

Deck cleaning, sanding and staining

David was easy to work with and very fast with responses. Overall, very pleased with their work.

Thanks Jamie, hope you guys are enjoying the deck.

angelaj
angelaj

Painting

647 308 9096
193 Dunn Avenue
Toronto
M6K 2S1

David and his team at Peregrine Painting were AWESOME! Not only did they do a terrific job on the work (they painted a large fence, pergola and deck in my backyard, including power wash and sanding) but they were also an absolute pleasure to deal with. Professional, organized, respectful and very knowledgeable. And their prices were very competitive (I had quotes from 3 different companies). David was very communicative by email and phone and he and his team gave great advice on product and colour. I would highly recommend them and definitely will be using them again for any painting work in future. Use these guys if you need painting done, you'll be happy you did!

Thanks for the review Angela, enjoy your backyard and the rest of your summer.

tara I.
tara I.

Outdoor fence painting.

David at Peregrine Painting took great care to ensure I got the finish I wanted, both before and during the job. He went above and beyond my expectations and made sure he understood my vision and could achieve it. They also took great care with my garden, left the area spotless, and were on time from start to finish. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks Tara, I'm happy you like the results and that we could achieve the antique look you wanted.

hutatiffany
hutatiffany

Painting

Amazingly talented company, who is dedicated to surpassing your expectations. They go above and beyond in order to make you completely satisfied with the outcome!

Thanks for having us Tiffany, hope the condo sells fast!

Krystal in Toronto
Krystal in Toronto

Outstanding Residential Painter

I stumbled across Peregrine Paining while doing a Google search just days before moving into our newly leased home and let me just say how lucky I am to have found David and his company. David's passion for his craft and "getting it right" is immediately apparent and his genuine interest in providing an unparalleled service goes beyond expectation. From the initial consultation through work completion, I always felt like David was invested in me as a customer, always taking time no matter how busy to answer my questions and worked closely with me to stay within budget. The work completed went above and beyond my expectation.

David and his team completed my living/dining space, master bedroom, powder room, stairs and hallways and the outcome was beautiful. They carefully repaired any damages, sanded (and re-sanded) troubled areas and even went so far as to paint behind my refrigerator (even though you couldn't see the wall) and used artists brushes in the hard to reach spots so no intricate detailed was left untouched. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you David! You made our new home feel like home and we can't express our gratitude enough.

Thank you for the wonderful review Krystal! You and Chris were some of the best clients we've ever had. All the best to your family, and I hope you guys enjoy your home for many years to come. Cheers.

loreenb
loreenb

paintingliving room and second floor landing

David was prompt to schedule a meeting for an estimate. He was also quick to provide a written estimate and had good flexibility with dates. The work itself was done in just 2 days, looks fabulous and he ensured everything was back in place. I was impressed by his workmanship, professionalism, and attention to detail - he filled in baseboard holes, patched wall divots and made my living room look fresh and bright. Also his price was great. I have already recommended him to more than one friend.

Thanks for the great review and the referrals Loreen, happy you're enjoying your new space. All the best.

chelsea.bennett
chelsea.bennett

Victorian Home Interior

David and his crew are amazing! I own the first and second floor of a Victorian home. My home had quite a bit of damage. Peregrine Painting was by far the best choice for me. David and all of his employees are all very experienced and knowledgable about older homes. The work they did for me was very efficient and precise. Pricing was incredibly fair for the quality of work and attentiveness to my questions and various requests.I would absolutely recommend Peregrine Painting to anyone that wants the best quality work!

Thanks Chelsea, we're happy we made everything work and that you enjoyed the finished results.

More about Peregrine Painting

Peregrine Painting specializes in interior and exterior residential repaints, custom homes and commercial painting. Owned and operated by a professional painter, Peregrine Painting focuses on getting the job done right. We take pride in what we do, and don’t believe in taking short cuts. Whether commercial or residential, interior or ...