Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

47 Racine Rd. Toronto ON M9W 2Z4
Moving & Storage
Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Reviews for Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Ren
Ren

Moving

I have used Leyland and his movers twice now, and can't recommend them enough. I did not have to worry about anything, and felt I was always in good hands.
The movers are very friendly and respectful, taking great care in what they do.

We will continue to strive for the best results possible .
Thank You !

Laurie from Oakville
Laurie from Oakville

Move

I first met Leyland at my office. He has handled all of our corporate moves and does a fantastic job. I decided to use Sueland for a personal move after some not-so-pleasant moving experiences with other companies in Toronto, and have now used them several times for my moves over the years, most recently this past March. Simply put, Sueland is absolutely outstanding. Leyland is wonderful and so is his crew. They are polite, punctual, respectful, friendly and reasonably priced. They care about what they do, and making their customers happy is a priority. You are always greeted with a smile. If you need larger items like beds etc. taken apart, they take care of this for you and reassemble when you get to your new home. They are professional and extremely organized. You will have difficulty finding this level of service with any other mover out there. I have recommended Sueland to family members and friends and they feel the same way about their experience. Thank you Sueland!

Thanks for your continued support .
We will work hard at keeping our service fair priced an professional .

Ken Jesudian from Old Toronto
Ken Jesudian from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving

I have used the services of Sueland Moving & Storage Inc. exclusively for both personal and corporate moves.

I have found them to be extremely professional, prompt, courteous, dependable, trustworthy and focused. They consistently endeavor to provide extra services above and beyond what is required, and do so with great care for the needs of their client. They handle small jobs and greater tasks with the same attention to detail and concern for getting the job done to the complete satisfaction of their customers. Their prices were very reasonable. I found that much thought and planning was devoted to arriving at the most economical cost for each of the moves they were contracted for.

I have the utmost confidence in Sueland Moving & Storage Inc. and would highly recommend them to my friends and colleagues. With Sueland Moving & Storage Inc., under the direction of Leyland, I know that I am guaranteed that my moving experience will be seamless.

Ken

We appreciate your comment, thank you so much, we look forward for your continued business and we continue to do our best.

Tara Webster from Old Toronto
Tara Webster from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving

This is my 2nd move with SueLand! They are straightforward,organized,prompt and careful. All things I want with a move. The team is always friendly and respectful. I highly recommend them, worth every penny!

Thank you so much for your comment we will continue to do our best for our customers.

More about Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Welcome to SueLand Moving & Storage Inc. We offer the services of our experienced moving consultants to clients who want to move their personal belongings or relocate their businesses. We provide free moving-estimates with no obligations on your part. Our services include:

Complete or partial packing and unpacking.

If you find that you are too busy or unable to pack part or all of your property, our experienced movers can provide you with packing services. Our professional team is experienced in packing a wide variety of items including fragile items, large pieces of furniture and awkward items.

We will handle crating items that are fragile for the move and disassembling and reassembling furniture and other pieces being moved.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.

Services:-moving