Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

47 Racine Rd. Toronto ON M9W 2Z4
Moving & Storage
Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Reviews for Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Angela in Etobicoke
Angela in Etobicoke

Best Moving Crew!

I've used SueLand Moving 3 times to relocate. Every time I have been extremely happy with the service and moving crew. In my experience, the quote provided is the amount paid at the end of the job and I've never had anything damaged. During my last move, the crew carefully wrapped all of my furniture, mirrors and glass table top with bubble and shrink wrap in addition to moving blankets. Leyland and Shonagh are great -- very personable, organized and responsive. My moves using SueLand Moving have been stress free - definitely A+.

Angela, it has been our great pleasure helping you move and hope to assist with your future moves!!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

House move completed in one day

Thank you to Dwayne and his crew for moving all of our belongings in one single day. This was no small miracle as our family of 4 has as much stuff as a small country. Shonagh was fantastic in dealing with last minute scheduling changes and hiccups along the way. Special thanks to Leyland who has always been there for us.

Mark, thank you for your kind words. It was our great pleasure to assist you with your move! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Great Service and Hard-Working Team

For a large-scale company move into a new 13,000 square foot office, we were recommended to use Sueland by our general contractor. They are very professional, and have high attention to detail. I know for some moving jobs, that's not important, but we work with very complicated and delicate robotics. They always ensured they had the right tools and man-power to get the job done correctly, and on time. I've worked with many moving companies in the past, and they were the hardest working and most competent that I've dealt with. Will definitely use them again when needed, and would recommend them fully. I know they would also perform simple moves with the same work ethic.

Many thanks for entrusting your move to us. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service as well as taking all necessary precautions to protect all items being moved. It was our pleasure to assist you with your office move and we hope to work again with you in the future.

SueLand Movers

WOW! What a fantastic and pain free move I had
with SueLand Movers. I have never experienced
such a organized move in all the 10 times that I have moved between Montreal and Toronto. The Crew worked has a team apart from the fact they all had such great personalities and so willing to please. They arrived on time, all in uniform and were very professional at all times. After the move I could not find a scratch or dent in my furniture and that alone is worth telling you about.

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was our great pleasure assisting you with your move!! You were truly a delight to work with and we look forward to assisting you should you decide to move again in the future!!!!!

Sharissa in Horsham
Sharissa in Horsham

Move

SueLand did an amazing job helping my sister and her roommates move into their new apartment!

Everyone arrived on time, worked smartly and efficiently, and were super friendly and personable.

We would definitely use them again for any future moves. Thanks guys!

Thanks Sharissa!!!!! It was our pleasure to help your sister move!! We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Packing and Moving my Life, made easy and seamless!!

Being recently single, i had the daunting task of packing up a 4,000 sq ft home that had years of accumulated stuff....i was panicked!!! I saw the reviews for SueLand on Homestars and reached out. Their crew showed up as scheduled and within hours everything was packed professionally and with care. The move slated for a few days later went off better than could imagine....they even rebuild my bed, and hung my art work!!! I am so grateful for SueLand- they not only packed up my old life, they provided me with the best start to my new life i could imagine!!!! Thank you guys!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our great pleasure to move you! We hope to work with you again on any future moves.

joe in Etobicoke
joe in Etobicoke

Moving and Storage

We used Sueland Moving twice .On both occasions ,we found them to be
competent ,efficient ,courteous and pleasant.
Our move was completed without a flaw.From management to workers
we were provided with a very happy experience.We were surprised that
without a complaint ,the workers helped to pack stuff that we were supposed to pack.They helped to secure our valuables beyond what we thought we should.

Thanks Joe! We are always happy to help and sincerely appreciate your trust in us!!

Trudy in Brampton
Trudy in Brampton

Moving

Sueland Moving are amazing, courteous and so helpful. Leland and Danielle are so precise and willing to assist with anything required. I would not use any other moving service but Sueland. Their team of movers were exceptionally careful and diligent with all the things that had to be moved, especially as it pertains to the fragile items. I felt completely confident in their hands. Most of my things went to a storage unit, and they packed the unit so beautifully and carefully. They were absolutely wonderful to work with.

Thanks Trudy! We're always happy to help where we can and love to have repeat customers as yourself!

Darren
Darren

Excellent House move experience!

We recently moved using Sueland Moving Inc and couldn't have been happier with their service . We looked at a lot of companies to get a number of quotes and we found them in the same price ballpark as the majority of quotes. The 1st thing that differentiated them from the others was the fact they actually took the time to come out to look at the house and understand the move. Leyland was excellent in these meetings giving meaningful and helpful advice on how to make the move a success.
> We did the packing ourselves, but Leyland helped by providing tips that would help us and his team when they came to moving and packing the trucks. Danielle did a great job on helping organise the day for the move and the timings, and then the team on the day were excellent. Every single one of them were very respectful towards us, our property and our possessions. They all worked really hard throughout and in the end took less time than we expected, by the end of Day 2 of a move of a large home we had our things in the right rooms and everything re-assembled, and not a single item damaged.

Thanks Darren, we enjoyed working with you!

Office Move

We retained SueLand Moving and Storage in December 2016 to move a portion of our office from one floor in the building to a newly renovated space. The team arrived on time and executed the transfer of furniture and files with the precision and efficiency of a Special Forces Army Unit. Their expertise in executing moves of this kind was impressive. They worked seamlessly with another team of installers and placed our file cabinets and files and every piece of furniture perfectly. Every person on the crew knew exactly what they were doing and accomplished the job ahead of schedule. The move happened over the weekend and our staff was in their new desks on Monday morning. SueLand is highly recommended if you want a move done the right way!

We appreciate the kind words, our crew always strives to be the best in the industry!

More about Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Welcome to SueLand Moving & Storage Inc. We offer the services of our experienced moving consultants to clients who want to move their personal belongings or relocate their businesses. We provide free moving-estimates with no obligations on your part. Our services include:

Complete or partial packing and unpacking.

If you find that you are too busy or unable to pack part or all of your property, our experienced movers can provide you with packing services. Our professional team is experienced in packing a wide variety of items including fragile items, large pieces of furniture and awkward items.

We will handle crating items that are fragile for the move and disassembling and reassembling furniture and other pieces being moved.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.

Services:-moving