Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

47 Racine Rd. Toronto ON M9W 2Z4
Moving & Storage
Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Reviews for Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great job!

Great experience. Last week we moved to a unfurnished condo. Yesterday our 2 Queen beds and mattresses finally arrived and we wanted to have them assembled at the same day. Sueland managed to book the assembly for the same day. The technician arrived on time, had the job done perfectly and as fast as they had estimated. My experience has been wonderful, from the first call, the professionalism over the phone and on our place. I definitely will hire Sueland again and again. Strongly recommend!

Thank you for the great feedback. It was our pleasure to help you settle into your new condo and we look forward to working with you in the near future!

Large move + small furniture swap

I used SueLand’s services a few years ago when my family downsized and had a very complex move that involved multiple dates, destinations, and two mobility-challenged seniors that I needed to have transitioned and settled in as soon as the final move took place. Based on my excellent experience through that, I didn’t hesitate to contact SueLand for this much smaller move where I was swapping furniture between two locations. And they were just the same amazing professionals as before. There is an art to moving efficiently, and the SueLand team are amazing masterpiece artists! They treat your belongings with care, are patient and courteous to you always, and are super prompt - they arrived at my destination before me! They take the stress out of moving for sure, no matter the size and scope of the move. They are the best in the business for sure.

We appreciate the great feedback and it was a pleasure to facilitate your move, we hope to work with you in the near future!

Paint in North York
Paint in North York

Moved a box spring and mattress

The two movers were so professional and friendly. They even wrapped the box spring and mattress so professionally.

Thank you Sueland.

We will definitely use you again and recommend you to family and friends

Thanks Sharon, the guys enjoyed working with you.
It's always our pleasure to keep all of our customers happy.

5n2 in Scarborough
5n2 in Scarborough

Furniture delivery and assembly

We had service from the SueLand team yet again for our second location and what a great experience!

I absolutely recommend Leyland and his team for any moving/ setup / relocation/office setup and related services.
You will not be disappointed, give them a call.

Seema it's always a pleasure working with you and your organization. You make our job easy!

Frank from Etobicoke
Frank from Etobicoke

Unbeatable service

Leyland and his crew were exceptionally courteous, repsectful, and eager to please. Constant updates and follow-ups before, during, and after the move to ensure that we were completely satisfied. Definitely highly recommended!

Sueland Moving & Storage

tgforest65 from York Mills
tgforest65 from York Mills
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Worry Free Moving and Storage

Leyland and his team are just FANTASTIC. We have used them twice now for both moving and storage I cannot say enough good things about them. In this day and age it is hard to find a company to trust...SueLand you have 100% of our trust and if I could give more then 5 stars I would.

Thanks for the opportunity Terry!

Lori in Brampton
Lori in Brampton

Moving

Thank you, Thank you! To the entire team at Sue Land moving, they ensured our move was stress free. They surpassed our expectations! We have and will continue to recommend them!

Thank you & your family for what seems like a lifetime of support.
We will continue to strive for excellence.

Kristen 5940  in Lyndhurst
Kristen 5940 in Lyndhurst

SueLand best of the best

SueLand movers were by far the best moving company that I have ever worked with! Their team was professional, efficient and respectful throughout every step of the move. They took the time to carefully wrap and secure all breakable belongings and were very patient and understanding with my elderly mother who was moving into a new home. The Sueland team have really gotten it right when it comes to delivering exceptional service at a reasonable price. I would use their services again in the future and I will be recommending Sueland to any friends and family who have upcoming moves.

Good Morning Kristen,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business and strive to do our best. All the best to your mother in her knew home. I hope that she has many years of enjoyment. Have a lovely day Kristen.

Sueland Moving & Storage

Extremely Professional and Accomplished

We needed assistance with a smallish office move in the centre of downtown Toronto. Sueland talked to the property managers at both buildings, coordinated the timing, professionally packed the items to be moved, unpacked them at the new location and were personal and courteous throughout. It could not have gone more smoothly.

Thank you so very much for such a nice review. Thank you.

Residential Move

I have been using Sue Land Moving both personally and professionally for 10 years. The care and professionalism shown by Leyland and all members of his team from start to finish are unmatched. We have the utmost trust in their ability to get the job (any job - big or small) done quickly, efficiently, and with great care.

Thank you for the opportunity. We appreciate your business!

More about Sue Land Moving & Storage Inc.

Welcome to SueLand Moving & Storage Inc. We offer the services of our experienced moving consultants to clients who want to move their personal belongings or relocate their businesses. We provide free moving-estimates with no obligations on your part. Our services include:

Complete or partial packing and unpacking.

If you find that you are too busy or unable to pack part or all of your property, our experienced movers can provide you with packing services. Our professional team is experienced in packing a wide variety of items including fragile items, large pieces of furniture and awkward items.

We will handle crating items that are fragile for the move and disassembling and reassembling furniture and other pieces being moved.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.

Services:-moving