HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Certapro Painters of South Calgary

Reviews for Certapro Painters of South Calgary

Steve from Calgary

I had some painting, staining, and some drywall repair done by this company over two years ago. They had to come back a couple of times to improve the drywall work they completed. I was told that this was the best they could do so I signed off on the project.
Over the next year I had comments of how shotty the work was that Certapro South had done. Eventually a warranty card arrived in the mail and I took the time to bring up my concerns.
Certapro sent a manager who took a few pictures and agreed the work was sub standard and that it would be fixed. I never heard from him again. I found out later that he "moved on" and no one followed up on my concerns.
I spend the next two months with Certapro South being promised that they would get back to me with a repair date once they found someone who was capable to do the work and had time to do it. At least 7 phone calls met with excuses and delays got me nowhere.
Eventually I was told that another representative would come by to have a look at the work. I new what was about to happen.
After some inappropriate comments by this representative I was told that
she would forward my concerns. Shortly after I was contacted by the general manager. He stated he was not going to come back to correct the poor work. I told him the previous manager was going to step up and fix the problem and asked why he was not? He said he could not comment on that. Of course I told him that I would pass this poor decision on his part to as many people as I could. He did not have any concerns about that.
In summary, I strongly suggest anyone steers clear of this company. They have made it very clear that they not only have the properly trained staff to complete work properly, they also wont back up there work. There are plenty of talented and experienced companies out there that can do a better job and who will back up their work.

Wow, I was so completely impressed with Chris and his team Jodi and Vicki!! Their work was incredible, they were professional, friendly and courteous. From the start to the project to completion they were impeccable and thorough. I will be using Certa Pro again and would definitely recommend their services.

Stella

Good communication: estimator provided printed estimate and explained it without rushing
Timely return of calls, showing up for work
Excellent clean work

On behalf of the whole team, thanks so much for taking the time to offer us a review of your experience with CertaPro Painters South Calgary! I've passed your feedback onto Liam, your estimator, as well our Job Site Supervisor, Mario, and both are thrilled that you had a positive experience. We hope to hear from you again soon so that we can look after the rest of the house for you, and wow you once again.

Joel Roberts
Production Coordinator
CertaPro Painters South Calgary

Mark

We are extremely pleased with the service that Certapro Paint delivered as they repainted the interior of our house. Liam was attentive to our needs and desires, not pushy or manipulative. Mario and Maria did an outstanding job, working together as a team. They took their time, were careful with our belongings and were meticulous with their cut-lines and in the cleanup each day. Nice work!

Thank you for taking the time to offer us a such a positive review on you experience with CertaPro Painters South Calgary! Liam was pleased to hear that he was able to meet your needs, and he will extend your feedback to Mario and Maria for their job well done. Much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again! Stacey Harrop Marketing Assistant CertaPro Painters South Calgary

maddog7

Very good job from start to finish. Liam provided the estimate, Mario and Maria did a great job painting the basement. Very professional and didn't miss a thing. Joel kept the crew moving along, so I can't complain. Would use this team again.

On behalf of the crew, thanks so much for taking the time to offer us a review of your experience with CertaPro Painters South Calgary! I have passed your positive feedback onto the team and we look forward to working with you again!

CertaPro Painters South Calgary

George from Calgary in Calgary

The paint job was excellent !!! Thank you so much !!! Mariusz did an excellent job painting our exterior trim and I highly recommend him !! The service provided by CertaPro Painters South Calgary was absolutely excellent and I will contact them again for my future painting needs.

Thank you George for such positive feedback! We have shared your great review with Mariusz and the rest of our team. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

CertaPro South Calgary

spiritsinthesky7
1 review Langdon, AB

The workers were Amazing very professional, knowledgeable, perfectionists. I did find your services expensive which may hinder referrals. Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to offer us a review and for your feedback on the professionalism of our team! We pride ourselves on our excellent service and warranty guarantee, and your comment on pricing has been forwarded to our GM.
Thank you again for your feedback!

CertaPro Painters of South Calgary

peter.davis

Trevor from CertaPro did an excellent job from start to finish. His attention to detail and quality was commendable along with his strong customer service and work ethic. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CertaPro for any type of painting job.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience working with CertaPro and our painter Trevor. We will be sure to let him know how happy you were with his quality of work and strong customer service. Your positive feedback assists us in continuing to improve our processes on all future painting projects. We look forward to working with you again!

CertaPro South Calgary

Julie

Everyone we interacted with at CertaPro was professional and attentive. They arrived at the scheduled time and did a great job. We had a small issue but they resolved it immediately.

Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to offer CertaPro Painters of South Calgary a review! We are happy to hear that the small issue was resolved immediately and will let your painting crew know that you feel they did a great job. Your positive feedback helps us in continuing to improve our processes.
Thanks again Julie!

Gemma
Marketing assistant

wendy

Prep and repaint of garage door and trim. All work was well done and efficient.

Hi Wendy,
Thanks so much for offering CertaPro of South Calgary a review! We are happy to hear that the work done on your garage door and trim was taken care of efficiently. Your feedback helps us continue to improve our processes and maintain our standards.
Thanks again for taking the time to write a review.

Gemma
CertaPro Marketing assistant

More about Certapro Painters of South Calgary

CertaPro Painters of South Calgary has been beautifying homes and businesses since 1997. Experienced in residential and commercial painting projects for both interior and exterior painting projects, we are a full service painting company that offers complimentary painting quotes on all projects. Our team focus is customer service, because at CertaPro Painters of South Calgary, painting is personal!