HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Oakville  >  Just Blinds and Shutters Ltd - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Just Blinds and Shutters Ltd - No Longer in Business

Mariano Gagliardi from Mississauga

We would like to thank Just Blinds and Shutters LTD for there great service and price. We looked around at 2 or 3 companies before someone suggested them and we were happy with the over results. Vanessa which helped us pick colors and product and Manny the owner came and installed them and was on time also. Joanne/Mariano

Angela from Ancaster
3 reviews Ancaster, ON

I have known Manny for approximately 20 years. Just Blinds and Shutters is the ONLY company I use for my window covering needs. His product quality and customer service are second to none. You get what you order every time! On a service standpoint, I can rely on the job being done properly and on time. He has, on several occasions, helped me repair shutters and blinds that weren't even installed by Just Blinds and Shutters. Manny Almeida is my go-to person for all my window covering needs.