ViBoFix - No Longer in Business

Appliance Repair
Richmond Hill ON L4C 5N8
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  ViBoFix - No Longer in Business

Reviews for ViBoFix - No Longer in Business

Laura M from Vaughan
Laura M from Vaughan

Dryer installation

I paid 65 for an estimate and 560 for the installation of a gas line and a new dryer. I was very disappointed with vibofix. The tech was 2 hours late, when I called the office to find out what was happening, I was not told the truth and instead they said he was in the area and would arrive in 15 minutes. He came an hour later.
The tech left the gasline exposed, and used a flexible tubing instead of copper pipe. I was not happy with the work and would never ever use vibofix again. I recommend nobody else does either

MT from Vaughan
MT from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Appliane Repair

I used ViBoFix twice, once for a dryer repair and once for a dishwasher. Both times the technicians were friendly and the cost was fair. The girl in the head office was able to get me an appointment the same day as i had water on my floor.

AK from Toronto
AK from Toronto
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Refrigerator Repair

Horrible Experience! Took money and never came back to fix it.
Do not reply to phone calls and are extremely horrible.
Do not suggest vibofix, they have very horrible services.