Ontario Siding And Gutters

Reviews for Ontario Siding And Gutters

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Ok but not great

We decided to replace the eavestroughs, aluminum, and siding on the front of our house this spring. It was very hard to find a company willing to follow through on the job as many either never responded to our request or never sent a quote after the first visit. We were referred to Ontario Siding & Gutters by our roofing contractor from last year.

The job they completed was OK but not great. We paid a premium for a nice composite siding but the installers did not level it properly on the substructure so it looks wavy and bumpy. Granted they discovered 100 year old wood shingles under the old aluminum siding but didn't make a lot of effort to make the new siding look better or give us options on how to proceed. They were also sloppy when installing some soffit panels above a balcony door. The eavestroughs crew did a great job though. I would recommend them if you need someone to do the job but only for eavestroughs. I would not recommend them for any aluminum or siding work.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Siding, Soffit & Eavestroughs

Extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service and quality of this installation. The only professional aspect was dealing with the eavestrough and gutter installers. Quality of the materials used not good either.
Property was broken, garden damaged and we had to clean up after they left. Our neighbours complained about the mess it was so bad.

Oconnel from Toronto
Oconnel from Toronto

Replace soffit, facia, eves and somesiding

Very good overall!
Price not the cheapest or most expensive.
Sales rep (John) very knowledgeable, professional, experienced, supplied samples, did not rush.
Referred by a contractor friend.
His Installation crew (Mike, Ed) experienced, timely, friendly, consulted us when needed, clean, advised on various estetic choices (great value) did a little extra at no cost.
Indicated that if we are not satisfied to call.
Cannot loose & try them out!

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto

Vinyl Siding Installation

May 2016. Vinyl Installation to my home.
I was very happy with the outcome of the work.
Dave, the Sales Rep was great to deal with.
The Installers, Joel & his helpers did an excellent job. I am very happy to recommend him to anyone. He was very courteous and professional. Thank You Ontario Siding & Gutters for a job well done.

Sean from Brampton
Sean from Brampton

House Siding

DO NOT USE this company. The owner John is a nice enough guy but has terrible people working for him. His workforce is transient and they do horrible work. I have all the pictures to prove it. From leaky windows to garbage and nails left all over my property. They had to keep coming back for a year to fix all the problems and I ended up removing and reinstalling two windows myself. I still have to caulk all my windows because they did such a horrible job.

Robert & Helen in Brampton
Robert & Helen in Brampton

EAVESTROUGH REPLACEMENT

We had a few quotes and decided to choose Ontario Siding first of all because Dave, a sincere salesperson, explained thoroughly the work to be done and gave us a reasonable quote. The work was done efficiently and professionally by Dino (the expert!) and his excellent crew ( Steve & John). Dino made sure that everything was completed to our satisfaction. We would recommend Ontario Siding without hesitation. Thanks again, Dino & crew.
Robert & Helen from Brampton

Colleen  in Woodbridge
Colleen in Woodbridge

Hardie Board Siding

We got Hardie Board siding installed on a new back addition.

The two guys showed up and did their job, but the quality wasn't up to our standards. We had to ask them redo some of the siding that had gaps or chips.

The caulking done was exceptionally bad, but when we contacted the rep, this was rectified by the company bringing in a professional caulker. Some of the original caulking is still visible and an eye soar.

When painting the trim, paint was dripped on our patio in several places and on several occasions had to remind them get the paint cleaned up.

When we called our sales rep about any issues, he was very quick to respond and get action done, however, he admittingly knew nothing about Hardie Board siding, which surprised us since he is in the siding business.

Everyone we worked with and spoke with were really great people. We trusted them and enjoyed having them around. However, the quality issues, although some were fixed, was below par.

We have the rest of our house to finish, and will NOT be using them.

Donald Smith from Toronto
Donald Smith from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Eavestrough replacement

I had a very tight timeline for a small job. I had had trouble finding anyone to do it, but this group came and completed the job in less than 24 hours from my first call. The quality of their work is very good as well. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Jessica from Brampton
Jessica from Brampton

project

Ontario siding earned my trust with there outstanding work. They were very flexible with work hours and got the job done efficiently. Workers were always on time and on task. The job was done on time and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to others.

Maria from Brampton
Maria from Brampton

Replacement of gutters

Their website helped me to make a very good decision. The customer service, installers and the estimator were great from the beginning to the end. Since we were not sure about the outcome, our neighbors are little envy now when it comes to appearance of our house. The company is very professional and I will definitely recommend them for all aluminum work needed on your house!

More about Ontario Siding And Gutters

Well established siding company, with all credentials and references. Supply and install all types of siding, eaves troughs, soffit, fascia, capping, flashing. Workmanship guaranteed for 4 yrs, material for 25 yrs. Professional and affordable in all GTA area! Specailty: 6" half round eaves in aluminum and copper!
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Toronto?