HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Edmonton  >  Dave Does Lawns Ltd.

Reviews for Dave Does Lawns Ltd.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Hired based on reviews...had to clean snow for xmas guests. Went away returned dec 30, our neighbours that have other services have had at least twice..still waiting 2 days later. They charge enough to exceed...not!

Thank you Patty. As per our agreement Dave Does Lawns LTD is closed all Statutory Canadian holidays with the addition of Christmas eve and New Years eve. Just like last Monday we have all hands on deck for tomorrow to bring all properties back to their maintained condition.

South Pointe Community Center in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dave does excellent work! He is very personable and approachable. You can tell by his work ethic that he takes pride in his work and that he values his customers! We will definitely be using him next year at the South Pointe Community Center.

What a glowing review! We really appreciate your kind words! We strive daily to provide nothing but the best service to all of our customers. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way at any time. We appreciate you and your business! Have a wonderful day. 780-965-5664

1 review Edmonton, AB

They managed my large yard with cutting and trimming 4 times during our one month vacation in summer 2016. The yard looked better than It has ever been, lush perfectly manicured grass. The staff were prompt, polite and professional according to our elderly house sitter. Great job Dave!

Customer service is very important to us and remains our number one goal. We are so glad that you have been pleased with our services. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback! We appreciate you and your business! 780-965-5664

David M in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great weekly lawn care, cust. serv. is stellar, they come and go like ghosts leaving the lawn beautifully preened. I don't worry about the lawn anymore and it's the finest looking lawn on the block.

Thank you David for the kind words. We are grateful to have you as a client and appreciate all your referrals. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way at any time. 780-965-5664

James F.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

My lawn used to be pretty sub-par. Since hiring Dave to take care of it I am proud of it (although I don't really have any right to be since I'm not doing the work)! I'm glad I hired Dave to take care of my lawn.

Sounds like your yard is on track to be the envy of the neighbourhood! We are so pleased that you have had a wonderful experience with Dave Does Lawns Ltd. Thanks you James for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review! We appreciate you and your business. Please let us know if we can help you in any way at any time. 780-965-

Jason
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing. Fast to respond. Excellent work and good prices Our yard is finally looking like it should! Weed and fertilizer, plus some aeration has completely changed our yard. Friendly. We got a same day quote, too.

Thank you Trisha for taking the time to let us know about your lawn care success. We appreciate your business and feedback. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way at any time! 780-965-5664

1 review Edmonton, AB

Dave and his crew do excellent work, very prompt and well mannered with the property. They have changed the way outr yard looks for our children My lawn has never looked sooooo GOOD.. The cost Is well worth it

Sounds like your yard is on track to be the envy of the neighbourhood! We are so pleased that you have had a wonderful experience with Dave Does Lawns Ltd. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your review! We appreciate you and your business. Please let us know if we can help you in any way at any time. 780-965-5664

1 review Edmonton, AB

These folks did a great job for us this past summer. Easy to do business with and trust worthy. I was looking for someone to cut and maintain our lawn while away. Good folks!

Thank you for the kind words. We are grateful to have you as a client and appreciate all your referrals. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way at any time. 780-965-5664

Brenda in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I've been so happy with the snow removal service! Dave responds promptly after a snowfall and removes the snow right down to the pavement. It's such a treat to have the shovelling done for me!

Customer service is very important to us and remains our number one goal. We are so glad that you have been pleased with our services. Thank you Brenda for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback! We appreciate you and your business! 780-965-5664

jmcnamara from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Dave Does Lawns Ltd. Has been doing our Spring clean up as well as snow removal since he went into business. He and his staff do an exceptional job. As an older person I appreciate that my yard looks great and in winter my driveway is clear.
He is always professional and gives such great service.

Thank you Juli for the kind words. We are grateful to have you as a client and appreciate all your referrals. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way at any time. 780-965-5664