Nurse Landscaping And Tech Design

Nurse Landscaping And Tech Design

Reviews for Nurse Landscaping And Tech Design

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Snow Removal

This is my first snow removal season and I can tell you not only will I never go back to manual snow removal, I will only use Nurse Landscaping! the sales team answered my request virtually instantly, which can't be said for the other guys while I was shopping around.

When the snow started the team was all over it, my job involved multiple driveways and sometimes the cars were in the driveway sometimes not, and no matter what they did their job.

Great company!

Thanks for the review

Dexter Ramlal in Brampton
Dexter Ramlal in Brampton

pest removal 24 hr call Roof Repair

Had Major issue with some raccoons and her family Living in my Roof last night i looked on line and I found Nurse Landscaping .I gave the a call in regards to my problem and with some time they showed up they Notified me that they only charge me the price for one Raccoon and the rest they will take care of that Normally other companys would charge over a 100 bucks for this Job Nurse Landscaping also repaired my Roof free of Charge and gave me WARRANTY on the roof job Great Company I will also Recommend them to most of my friends

Thanks Dexter for the review it Means a lot to the Company and we are happy that we could of be of great service to you your family

Kim Willimas in Brampton
Kim Willimas in Brampton

Back Yard Fence and Deck Install

Awesome company quick installation on my new Home in the Kitchener region We paid No up front Money when the Job was completed Nurse Landscaping made sure we was happy with the turn out and then the took there Payment for the Job. They also gave us 5 years warranty in case of the Ground shifting they could do Adjustments

Thanks Kim for the review please not if there is any problems with the fence please contact us

Joel A. in Toronto
Joel A. in Toronto

Awesome service for lawn care program

I used this company last year for their Lawn Care Program for Snow removal, they made a terrific job in the front of my house almost daily. Never had to worry about being stuck at home because of the snow. I will definitely use their services again this winter. Try them and you'll see what I'm taking about.

Thanks joel it was a pleasure working for you and your family

rodgersparalegal
rodgersparalegal
1 review Belleville, ON

Landscaping

Nurse Landscaping is an extremely well run company and can be trusted with any job big or small. I found them very easy to work with and very direct and to the point. I highly recommend them to anyone for a capable and reasonable contractors. Thanks for the awesome job guys!

Thanks Péter much Appreciated

Rick in Miramichi
Rick in Miramichi
1 review Kitchener, ON

A company that goes above and beyond to satisfy their customers.

I started off requesting a snow removal service and it grew in to levelling a place in my backyard for a garden shed to installing the shed as well. I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Thanks Rick for the Review its a Pleasure working for you and with you See you On the first Snow fall for the 2016/2017 Season

Mark/Randy Dresar from Toronto
Mark/Randy Dresar from Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Snow Removal Services Kitchener

Snow Removal Service. His team comes very early in the morning when tenants are asleep and cannot move their cars for the truck to pass. Therefore they cannot plow. So they leave. Tenants at building frustrated. Snow not being properly plowed, sidewalks not shoveled and salted. Will definitely contact the BBB of Kitchener. What am I paying for?? There is no use in begging a company for paid services if they cannot deliver. To date we have paid over $700.00 since December 2014. Very disappointed. Zero rating.

Our Company always showed up on time and made sure there parking lots was completed .Side walks was done and slated we always took pictures of our job before and after the job is completed The main thing my company and staff showed up and did there job We even talk to the Property Manager he said he was happy with the services ,we have emails to back that up .But every day we learn how business is a very unpredictable operation We cant make everyone happy This client also requested we show up early to work as you could see in his report we show up on time an early

More about Nurse Landscaping And Tech Design

We are a Landscaping and Snow removal Company Based in the Kitchener , Waterloo Region Our Main Objective is to always put our Customers first. We take Pride in what we do, and helping you the Customer is our main Objective' We Specialize in Landscaping Design , Snow Removal Services, ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Kitchener?