Top Choice Flooring - No Longer In Business

John McGrady from Newmarket
John McGrady from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood Flooring

I recently bought my retirement house in Newmarket. Needed a lot of renovations. I am very picky about things in my house. I was looking for a new floor for a while; but then i found the top choice flooring store up on mavis drive in new market. I spoke to Alex, who works there for a while about my requirements and he recommended me a few options based on my budget. I ended up buying red oak for my house, and I would for sure recommend this store to others. Good job!

Tolik from North York
Tolik from North York
1 review North York, ON

hardwood flooring

I bought hardwood flooring from Top Choice in Newmarket on Davis drive: specifically oak hardwood made in Canada. they called it super long collection. i tried to find this in other places for while but nobody seemed to have it, its up to 8 feet planks. I am very happy: order was ready within five days, and I picked up the floors straight from factory. Definitely recommended, love the floors!

Thank you very much for nice review. I am happy that you spend your money for some that you like. Your installer probably was good too.
And thanks for recommend our store.
Alex

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Newmarket?