Warriors Tree Removal Inc

S Patterson in Ajax
S Patterson in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Multiple Tree removal

Excellent job removing several trees from our back yard that were too big for the space and were planted by the prior owner. The gentleman did a great job and cleaned up well as they went and afterwards. I highly recommend the professional service!!

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy all the new space in your yard!

John Jamieson from Scarborough
John Jamieson from Scarborough

Tree removal and installation of front walk

Warriors removed two huge trees from my property. I was impressed with their service and the quality of work and asked them to tear out a old walk way and install something new. This second project was also of the highest quality and service. I would highly recommend.

Thanks John. It was a real pleasure working with you on your projects. We look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for the next one!

Jerry from Pickering
Jerry from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Remove a very dead Suger Maple and two other smaller trees

It is a pleasure to work with Warriors, both Kevin and Dan were very professional and honorable, despite unforeseen issue with access, they removed the dead tree safely and tided up everything at the end of the job, we are very pleased with the results.

We definitely would recommend Warriors Inc to friends !

Thanks you Kevin and Dan, take care !

Thanks Jerry for the review.
It was great working with you on your project.

Lesley
Lesley

Mature tree pruning and treehouse maintenance around tree trunk

At the consultation, Dan was very knowledgeable and thorough in his assessment of our tree needs. Dan and crew did a great job pruning five large, mature trees as well as cutting and reinforcing our treehouse to accommodate the growing tree trunk. Their carpentry work was great. They also recommended and added new straps for our tree swing to prevent the chainlinks from damaging the branch. Dan kept in contact during the job with photos and consulted us when issues with the trees arose. They left our property extremely tidy after the job. We have already recommended them and will use them again.

It was a pleasure working for u and your husband thank u for your business

Anna
Anna
9 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Tree cutting

I was given the contact name and number for Warriors Tree Removal Inc. from another very happy customer that used their tree cutting services as well.
Kevin Batten, the one owner, was quick to respond to my inquiry for a quote. He came a couple of days later and gave me a quote which was more than reasonable. He was very kind, professional and courteous and we decided to go with Warriors because we heard they were great at what they did...and we just got a great first impression when we met with Kevin for a quote.
I came home to find a very bare backyard with the tree gone..I guess we need to plant another small tree! But happy! we were so impressed how neat and clean they left my yard! My neighbours also commented to me how courteous and neat they left their yards as well since the tree branches were over 3 other neighbours yards.
Good customer service and honest businesses are hard to find these days...but WARRIORS TREE REMOVAL INC. stepped up to plate and did an exceptional job!
A very happy customer I am and I would definitely refer them to anyone looking for tree removal services.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Thank u so much for a fantastic review, it was a pleasure working for another great customer!!

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

True professionals, excellent service

We highly recommend Warriors Tree Removal. After comparing several quotes, we chose Warriors to prune a very large old tree. Quote was provided within the promised timeline and was accompanied by detailed pictures as well as clear explanation of the work to be done. The work was done thoroughly in a safe and efficient manner. All debris was cleaned up meticulously. Kevin, Dan and Adam ensured all our questions were answered. We are very happy with Warriors’ quality of work and communication at every step.

Thanks Irina. It was a pleasure working for you and your husband!

Very sad to see my tree go, but very happy with the service I received

I had asked five companies for quotes, and Warriors was the first to respond. They came to look at my tree the day after I requested a quote. They said I would likely get an exemption from the city due to the state of the tree, and they were right. They offered me options for removal;
removal to the first crutch was offered as an alternative to taking the tree down to a stump which would have saved me $1000.00. In the end I chose to remove the tree to its stump, but I appreciate being told of the less expensive choice. Tree removal is expensive, but their price was more than fair. They came precisely when they said they would and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. No angry neighbours.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you on your project.

LA Martin in Burks Falls
LA Martin in Burks Falls
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Removal of a 50 and 40 foot trees

I had 2 trees which were very close to a pool and front of the house. I contacted Warrier at the recommendation of a friend and they were Amazing! The got the trees down in an afternoon cleaned up and made sure no damage was done. They also came back and removed the stumps! Great job Kevin and team.

Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project! - Kevin

Carolyn from Pickering
Carolyn from Pickering
1 review Ajax, ON

Major Tree Removal

We needed four major trees taken down. Quote was done quickly, arrangements made and then the event. The Warriors arrived with
grinders, saws, trucks, a crane and even two drones who videoed the day. It was very busy for three solid days and the work was done well and very effectively. All the workers were very good and worked quite steadily and effectively. The final cleanup was very appreciated.

It was a pleasure serving u and your husband

Sean
Sean
11 reviews Ajax, ON

Backyard Reno

I needed to have 6 trees removed as I am having a inground pool installed this summer. Dan came by on Saturday to quote us a price. I found Dan to be very friendly and professional and we settled on a price and Dan returned the next day to start. I am very satisfied with the work done and the clean up was exceptional. Dan suggested that due to the wetness of the ground we wait a week or so to have another contact of his come back to stump grind the 6 trees. Great job Dan !!

It was a pleasure to work for such great customers

More about Warriors Tree Removal Inc

We at Warriors Tree Removal have the expertise to tend to tree removal, pruning, crane assisted tree removal. We're also using technology like Drones to better assist in the expert execution of the services we provide.

Traditionally Trees are remove in one of (or a combination of) 3 differnent methods.

Felling. This is the fastest way to get a tree on the ground. Felling a tree is the method in which a tree is cut from the base and it falls to the ground in one piece. This method is great for properties with enough space such as farms or large city lots. The advantage of this method is speed. The disadvantage is that you require enough space and that you care very little about the grass or landscaping surounding the tree, as divids usually occur.

Climbing and Rigging. This is the slowest way to get a tree on the ground. Climbing and Rigging is just that, a climber climbs into the tree and uses ropes, pulleys and groundsmen to dismantle a tree limb by limb. This method is great for properties with limited landing space or obstacles in the way of the tree.

Bucket Truck Removal. This method is faster then climbing because the operatior is lifted into the tree he needs to work on and does not need to set ropes in the tree for safety. Bucket Truck jobs somtimes require rigging branches away from obstacles, but for the most part brush and branches are dropped onto protective mats that are placed in the landing zone. The disadvantage to using the Bucket Truck is our reach. If we can reach your tree with the Bucket Truck this is the best option.

No matter what method we use to remove your Tree you can rest asured that Warriors Tree Removal uses staff that is trained and experienced in all methods of Tree Removal.

Crane Removal
Warriors Tree Removal works in partnership with Amherst Crane, together we have developed a safe and time effective method for removing trees with the use of a large crane.

The Advantages:
Saftey for our employees and your property. Less cutting in the air means less chance of error. Most of the tree is cut safely at ground level in our landing zone. With most trees we remove, they are coming down f or a reason, they are dead or dangerous. Dead trees are dry and unpredictable, making it not safe to climb. Using the crane method are climbers are in a much better position to stay safe.

Speed. We can usually finish what would take us or our competitors a week to finish in about 5 hours. Meaning you don't have worker disturbing your neighbors, your schedule or the enjoyment of your property any longer then you need to.

Less Messy. Lets face it, removing a tree is a messy job. When using our crane removal service your tree is lifted from where it stands to our landing zone. No dragging brush from your back yard to your front, no dropping fire wood onto your nice lawn, no sticks or branches in your pool.

Cost effective. As they say "time is money" and because we have done so many crane removals we are able to get your job done fast. Running a crane is expensive, but because we are able to work fast and schedule multiple jobs in one location, we are able to pass the savings along to our customers.

The Traditional method of pruning

We at Warriors are taking a new approah to tree pruning. Traditionally when you call a tree service to get your tree prunned you get an estimator show up to your property to give you a quote. This quote is based on a guess of how much time will be required to complete the job plus travel time plus the estimators time for the "free estimate". Most estimators guess how long it will take, and add room for error, in their favor. All this adds up to you, the customer, paying for more than you need to. The other major problem with the traditional method is that most times the estimator and the climber are two different people leaving room for miscomunication, leading to the prune not being exactly what you wanted.

Our Solution

Rent a climber. Renting one of our ISA trained and certified tree climber and saftey groundsmen is easier then renting a tool from a Rent-All center. Here is how it works:

Step 1 - Call our friendly customer service rep and schedule your prefered rental time. Step 2 - Be home for the arrival time of your rental. Step 3 - Be prepared to discuse with the climber your goals for the prune. Step 4 - Listen to the climbers suggestions on proper arborocultural practices to ensure the health of your tree is not compermised. Step 5 - Arrange to be home at the estimated finish time to give your "stamp of approval".

Rentals Include

* 1 climber, 1 groundsman and all their equipment. *Travel time and debris dump time, *On site consultation with the climber *Expert rigging for controlled limb removal *Full clean-up and debris removal *Full insurance and WSIB coverage

As technology grows, so are we here at Warriors Tree Removal and the use of Drones seems to us to be the way of the future for tree care. A drone is a radio controlled flying camera for lack of a better definition. Drones have the ability to send live or recorded video from the air to the operator.

We have started using Drones on our jobsites to take fantasic birds eye views of property, trees and surounding areas. Our hope for the future is having the ability to do tree inspections and quotes without having to leave the ground. We are not quite at that point yet, however we are working hard to accomplish this goal.