The Green Electrician

Electricians
www.thegreenelectrician.ca Toronto ON M8X1W8
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Etobicoke  >  The Green Electrician
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Green Electrician

Raj in Seaton Village

Very pleased. Kaz will be my new stand-by electrician.

Initial contact was responsive and punctual. It was clear from his assessment that he is knowledgeable and experienced. He gave several options and explained them. (We ended up needing a new panel to install a dryer circuit).

His quote was very competitive.

He put in an unexpectedly long work day, including hours of drilling a hole through a cinder block wall for the dryer vent. Still, no surprise costs.

True to his name, he is environmentally low-impact, driving a very fuel efficient vehicle and minimizing waste. No green-washing or guilt-premium here -- he walks the walk and doesn't charge extra for it.

David K from East York

I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Kaz. We had a number of electrical issues in the home: a tripped fuse (that required rewiring some outlets), a damaged receptacle, and faulty lighting among others. He came promptly and provided courteous and thorough service while explaining what he was doing at each step. I would highly recommend Kaz, aka The Green Electrician, to anyone looking for a professional and experienced electrician who cares about quality and honesty at a very reasonable price!

Rodney Webber from Mississauga

We had the pleasure and opportunity to ask Kaz for his services for couple projects. He worked on electrical in our bathroom and kitchen. We are truly thankful for the work he did. Our house was a true nightmare for any electrician. Not for Kaz. He managed to bring everything to code. Took the time to explain things, was very professional and pleasant. When people say that lighting in the house is important, well let me tell you; once he was finished i fell in love with the house all over again. Lighting he recommended made my kitchen look like the once in a decor magazine.
I strongly recommend Kaz for any project.