IDO Roofing

Reviews for IDO Roofing

Dai Jai from Toronto
Dai Jai from Toronto

I Do Roofing Company - UPDATE

November 9 2018- my updated information to the original post is positive. The company owner, Tom has taken ownership of the damages. He came to my house today and reimbursed me for the destruction of my plants. He was apologetic for his employees' errors and I am pleased with his integrity. All too often when payment is given, they are gone and nowhere to be found. I wanted to be sure that any future customers will know that this company is moral and ethical.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Asphalt Roofing Replacement

I am a Realtor and I have worked with I DO ROOFING / Tom and Jacky on several roof replacements for my own and my clients for the past few years now. I am very much satisfied with the results, the workmanship and the affordable price. Tom is easy to talk to, completes the job on time and does a good clean up after. My clients are very happy of my referral and I will refer I DO ROOFING again to other clients and fellow realtors. I hope they maintain the great job they do for homeowners. More power to I DO ROOFING!

Stewart Rogers in Mississauga
Stewart Rogers in Mississauga

Shingle replacement roofing

I can honestly say I have not been this happy with a contractor in a long time. They did an excellent job at a reasonable price. We went with a quality ceramic shingle and it looks great. Tom is a very knowledgeable and addressed all our concerns and did what they said they would do and even more. Would highly recommend this company

Faraz from Brampton
Faraz from Brampton

Roof

Awesome Job , Very Satisafied and theyu were also very professional and appeared on exacrt time, very cheap proces, i am very happy to have them to get the job done

Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?