Private Eye Security, Inc.

Alarm Systems
251 Laurier Ave. West Suite 900 Ottawa ON K1P-5J5
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Ottawa  >  Private Eye Security, Inc.

Reviews for Private Eye Security, Inc.

Rafi in Scarborough
Rafi in Scarborough

Business surveillance

Best in the market, great service , up most professional , had them install a surveillance system for my business , quick, high quality work and professional staff

Rafi

Rafi, always a pleasure dealing with you and your team. We are proud of what we do, and will always improve our standards and vision. Everyone here at Private Eye Security appreciates your kind words and looking forward to many years of providing the best security and IT to you and your business.

Jean
Jean

Home alarm install

Adolf and Jim were great! They explained step by step everything they were doing. Asked for my permission before making any holes through the walls, and were extremely knowledgable about the product. I installed a wired system but they did such a great job at hiding all the wires, it looks wireless. Would highly recommend to others.

Hi jean, It was nice to have spent the day at your beautiful home, with you and your dad. We appreciate your kindness and easy going personality. Please let us know if our help is needed at any point to ensure we are providing the optimum and complete services to you. We look forward to many years of being there for you and the family when needed.

Frank
Frank

Security & Camera Services

Private Eye Security has been the most responsive service provider we have experienced. From the moment they came to our home, and how they explained the services we needed, was evidant that they were the company we have been hoping for, and reading about. They always delivered on what that promised, and their honesty was unparalleled . We recommend Adolph and his team to anyone who wants great services, great pricing, and a reputable security company to serve their needs.

Hi Frank, we appreciate your kind words, and are very happy that you are satisfied with our services. We also appreciate how kind you were to the technicians on the day of installation. Our standards is to be responsive, available, and deliver our promises. We appreciate the recommendations to your family and friends, and the recommendations in this review. Looking forward to years of servicing your security needs and more.

LONG18
LONG18
1 review Arnprior, ON

Home security installation and monitoring

I am extremely impressed with Private Eye Security, they did a very professional job installing
the security system and then took the time to explain everything in detail. When I had a question
they provided excellent telephone support.

As well their monitoring is excellent and you can make changes to your call list online.

And you cannot beat the price!!!!!!

Great company, great service

Hi Mr. Long, Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and our staff at Private Eye Security. Our number one priority is to provide our wonderful clients like yourself with the best possible security services possible, and we are always working on improving and enhancing all the services we provide. On behalf of Private Eye Security and the entire staff, thank you for trusting us with the care of your home and family. We look forward to seeing you again.

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa
1 review Mountain, ON

Alarm and Camera System - Simply the best..

Adolph and his team at Private Eye Security diligently listened to our needs and hopeful timelines. During our first phone call with Adolph, it was clear this was the right choice with a no pressure and thorough explanation on topic and subsequent assessment of our requirements. He took time off-hours to provide us with the peace of mind knowing we were in the hands of a professional who genuinely cared. Private Eye delivered on their timelines which is rare when hiring a contractor these days.

His team arrived to install both an alarm and camera system, they were professional, courteous and efficient. After the installation, we had to look hard for any signs they were there. All the while, they took the time to ensure we were content and aware of the system.

There is no better feeling then receiving quality work, quality components at a fair price and knowing that Private Eye Security is only a phone call away. Too bad there are only five stars available, as ten of ten would have been a better assessment of their work.

Dear Brian. I appreciate your positive feedback about our security services. We do take pride in catering to our client's needs the best way we can. I am very pleased, yet not surprised to hear that our staff made sure the job is complete on time. Our standard is to make sure the work area we occupied is always cleaned thoroughly after we finish our work. It was a pleasure dealing with you, and the family. We really appreciate the pizza you got for us. It was delicious! We also appreciate the abundance of kindness from the whole family, with always asking if we needed water, food..etc. We are here for you anytime you need us. We are looking forward to providing you with years of the best services available from Private Eye Security.

Danny from Ottawa
Danny from Ottawa
1 review ,

Alarm System

PES installed the latest home automation and security system for us. I have to say that, after dealing with several other companies, PES was really stellar with their services. The team was very friendly and knowledgeable - they really took their time to understand our needs and make sure we got the right system for our home. Great care was also taken of our new hardwood floors and the room was left perfectly clean. Thanks so much guys for walking us through and patiently training us on using this new system! I highly recommend them, their services and prices are exceptional

Hi Danny, You chose to get the best automation system. We are happy to hear you are completely connected to your home remotely with full access to your security system, doors, lights, heating and air conditioning, audio system, and inside cameras for a live conformation of a break-in while we contact you of a burglary. We are happy to hear your kind words, and we always look forward to be here for you and the family when needed.

Denise C.  from Ottawa
Denise C. from Ottawa
1 review Orl, ON

Home Alarm

We were looking for a home monitoring system and got few quotes and at the end we were very impressed with Private Eye Security assessment and price. They didn't try to sell us anything that we didn't need, and they were very clear with where we would get value for our money, and have our security needs met at the same time. When installation day came, it was so painless, fast and the training was simple and clear. Professional interaction and prompt support (all the time).
This is a company that makes us feel like a customer in the truest sense of the word. It is always a pleasure to deal with them.

Denise, It is our pleasure to be able to give you the security needs that fit your family and lifestyle. You have been part of our security family for about five years now, and looking forward to many years of a great relationship we already have. We promise to continue improving and developing in a positive new way that will only provide everyone on our national monitoring network and yourself, with the best first line of defense from Private Eye Security. Thank you for the review!

Bud from Ottawa
Bud from Ottawa

Home monitoring

I've had the privilege of having my home monitored, for the past few years, by Private Eye Security. A few words can describe this company. Reliable: Never experienced any system, product issues. Professional: The gentleman that installed my home security system didn't try to sell me additional products, took his time to explain everything in detail and ensured I understood. I was also able to reuse some of my old products from my previous service provider. However I did upgrade a few items to better suit my needs and a fraction of the cost of what I was use to. Friendly: The technician that installed the security system, was very friendly as well as patient. After sale service is amazing, I recommend Private Eye Security to everyone I know. I use Private Eye Security for my home as well as my mothers.
Stop over paying for less.

Bud

Bud it was a pleasure meeting you and your mother. We are glad you are enjoying the security system we installed for you. Thank you for the kind review, and looking forward to many years of taking care of your security needs. Thank you,

Imad Assali from Ottawa
Imad Assali from Ottawa

Alarm

Private Eye Security, Inc.
1-613-686-1966
251 Laurier Ave. West Suite 900
Ottawa
K1P-5J5

Didn't have a good experience with my first alarm system, a very large company that I wont mention by name, so I wasn't expecting great things but hoping for a better experience when my contract ended. Happy to say the experience was seemless and unlike most people these days they (a) show up (b) show up on time (c) care about customers. Wouldn't hesitate to use again - Not surprised others have had much of the same to say.

Hi Imad, We are glad we made your experience better and smoother than the last one you had. We are happy that we can make you feel safe, and at the same time allow you to concentrate on your family and not your security services. I is a pleasure to have you as part or our security family.

Sharon from Nepean
Sharon from Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

alarm system

Great to work with this company. They come at a time that is convenient for you, and only recommend what they think you need. We also appreciated dealing directly with the owner who is very professional and very serious about customer service.

Hi Sharon, It was my pleasure to come and be able to make sure the system works well for you and the family. We look forward to years of providing you with our great services.

More about Private Eye Security, Inc.

$14. 99/ Mo Standard Rate for Monitoring, www. privateeyesecurity. ca Fully Monitored & Serviced Security Systems, Smart Home Automation, Cameras, Pre-Wiring, Networking, Ethernet, GPS Systems & Tracking, and much more, with unlimited possibilities…. Call us and start saving! Don't forget to refer five friends and get a lifetime of free ...