Western Moving and Storage

Reviews for Western Moving and Storage

Myles from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Assisted Review

The guys at Western Moving came and loaded my belongings for storage while my new place was being renovated. Crew performed just as the sales team told me they would. When they delivered my stuff out of storage everything was in great shape (minus the old beatup lamp I hated anyway...) and they took great care of my new place. HIGHLY recommend!

Marc from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Assisted Review

My mother setup sending some of my belongings over to me in Edmonton and arranged it with Western Moving. I was not there when they were picked up, but I was told the driver was very professional. The driver that delivered to me here was great to deal with! Very careful and efficient, and had some good jokes too!

Matt from Calgary

Assisted Review

Western brought me down to Calgary and were awesome! The guys were fast and pleasant to deal with, they were on time showing up and I would highly recommend! Thanks again

Kelly  from Edmonton
1 review Beaumont, AB

Assisted Review

Great Move! The team at Western took their time to do a free in-home estimate. They were very thorough and made sure to answer all my questions. The crew that came to move me arrived when they said they would, were very helpful and did a great job. Overall the team at Western did a great job. Thank you.

More about Western Moving and Storage

Western Moving and Storage is an Alberta owned and operated company, that has been helping families in Alberta with their relocation needs for over 20 years. Ted and Sean LeLacheur represent the 3rd and 4th generation of the LeLacheur family to be helping families and businesses relocate within Alberta or ...