HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  Western Moving And Storage

Gene from Strathmore
1 review Strathmore, AB

Pleasant Experience

Assisted Review

It has been an absolute pleasure to have Western Moving do my move from Edmonton to Strathmore. The service was more than I expected, thank you to Bruce, Jeff and the Western Moving team for a wonderful move. Could not have been more satisfied.

Thank you for the business and the review Gene!

Frank & Shirley Bell from Edmonton
Frank & Shirley Bell from Edmonton

Careful and Courteous

Assisted Review

The movers were awesome for our local move within Edmonton. It was a move after fifty two years in the same house. The moving crew did all they could to make things easier for us.

Thank you!

Myles from Edmonton
Myles from Edmonton

Storage and Move

Assisted Review

The guys at Western Moving came and loaded my belongings for storage while my new place was being renovated. Crew performed just as the sales team told me they would. When they delivered my stuff out of storage everything was in great shape (minus the old beatup lamp I hated anyway...) and they took great care of my new place. HIGHLY recommend!

Thanks Myles!

Marc from Edmonton
Marc from Edmonton

Boxes moved from BC

Assisted Review

My mother setup sending some of my belongings over to me in Edmonton and arranged it with Western Moving. I was not there when they were picked up, but I was told the driver was very professional. The driver that delivered to me here was great to deal with! Very careful and efficient, and had some good jokes too!

Thanks!

Matt from Calgary
Matt from Calgary

Move to Calgary

Assisted Review

Western brought me down to Calgary and were awesome! The guys were fast and pleasant to deal with, they were on time showing up and I would highly recommend! Thanks again

Thanks Matt!

Kelly  from Edmonton
Kelly from Edmonton
1 review Beaumont, AB

Local Move Within Edmonton

Assisted Review

Great Move! The team at Western took their time to do a free in-home estimate. They were very thorough and made sure to answer all my questions. The crew that came to move me arrived when they said they would, were very helpful and did a great job. Overall the team at Western did a great job. Thank you.

More about Western Moving And Storage

Western Moving and Storage is an Alberta owned and operated company, that has been helping families in Alberta with their relocation needs for over 20 years. Ted and Sean LeLacheur represent the 3rd and 4th generation of the LeLacheur family to be helping families and businesses relocate within Alberta or across the continent.

Our Purpose: To provide positive experiences. This applies to our clients, colleagues and vendors alike!

We dedicate ourselves to treating our customers possessions like they were our own, every day, every time. We look forward to helping our customers through the stressful process of moving, and encourage them to give us a call or stop by to see what we are all about.

Visit us at www.western-moving.com for more information on our company!