BestOkill Pest Control

1440 LAWRENCE AVE W. APT. 401 North York ON M6L1B4
BestOkill Pest Control

Reviews for BestOkill Pest Control

Wasp Nest Removal

Fist time contacted pest control for wasp removal on 2nd floor window. Got 2 quotes, this one was lower than another company. You get what you paid for.

Wasp removed but I thought they would clean up the site too. Dead wasps around deck and window ledge - told that you will have to clean it up yourself. It's gross to see the white dead baby wasps and other wasps. Didn't realize it's the owner's responsibility. If you get gross out by these like I do, you may want to get a friend to clean it up. Had to get a ladder to clean out the remaining pieces on the 2nd window storey. Also, the tech was not prepared. Didn't even have a garbage bag and I had to disturb the tenant to get one. Not professional.

Bed-Bugs Issue

Service was provided about 20 days back and I got a follow-up call; However, we are facing no problems at all. First treatment worked properly and we did not face any issue after that.

Bed Bugs Issue

We were facing severe bed bugs issue. After feed-back from few people, we contacted bestokill. Fantastic service and best results at best rates for a client. It was simply "the best".

erfansattar in Markham
erfansattar in Markham

BedBugs Job

I had a problem of bed bugs at my residence, and after evaluating a few offers from different service providers, I chose to engage Mr. Malik of Best to Kill. I'm so glad that I made the right choice. The service he provided was exceptional, efficient, and in timely manner. I would recommend Best to Kill to anyone seeking Pest Control Services.

Vanessa Valdez from Toronto
Vanessa Valdez from Toronto

Service to Exterminate Mice in Walls

Andrew was very helpful and knowledgeable about the type of service his company provided. As soon as I started to explain our problem, he was able to identify the issue right away and was able to quickly dispatch a technician to remediate our problem. He has a very excellent customer service attitude that was reflected in his technician who was able to identify a huge opening that I would not have otherwise seen/known to look for. I have since recommended the company to my husband's previous condo (for a silverfish issue) and feel confident that the issue has been eliminated there as well. Their 6-month warranty for their services is a great testament to the care they give their clients as well. I would definitely go through this company again (hoping I don't have to! Lol).

Tulika from Mississauga
Tulika from Mississauga

bed bug extermination

Assisted Review

Mr. Malik of bestokill is very professional and hard working person. He comes on a short notice which is very appreciated. His work is good. I have had no problems with bed bugs in last 4 years. I would recommend him to all.

Thank you Tulika. Bed bugs can be difficult to exterminate but we're glad that our service to remove bed bugs has lasted more than 4 years now!!

Ronnie from Toronto
Ronnie from Toronto

Mice issue

I just want to take the time to say what a great job Malik did. We had mice getting into my basement and I couldn't figure out how back in November past. Malik came and found their point of entry stuffed the holes with steel wool and got rid of any mice still inside the house. I haven't heard any noises since nor have I seen any poop from mice. He was very professional, polite and most of all he solved my problem. Thank you so much BestOKill

Thank you Ronnie. Preventing mice from entering is key, we take pride in not only removing mice from your home buy preventing them from entering your home permanently.

Justin from Mississauga
Justin from Mississauga

Mice extermination

Assisted Review

Wonderful service. Bestokill came on time and completed a thorough job inspecting the house and completing a plan to remove the mice from my home. I will use Bestokill again if needed.

Thank you Justin. Should you require any further pest extermination services, please let us know.

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Pest Control Services

The tech was professional and friendly. Very easy to follow up with should we have any questions. Made this an easy experiments deal with.

I would definitely recommend this service.

Thank you Kevin. We strive to make our bed bug process simple and effective with results. If you need anything else, please let us know.

More about BestOkill Pest Control

BestOkill is the professional, knowledgeable and experienced pest control and wildlife removal company. BestOkill Pest Control provides pest control services for Cockroaches, Mice, Rats, Bed Bugs, Termites, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Bees, Beetles, Fleas, Ants. BestOkill also specializes in wildlife removal services for Raccoons, Squirrels, Opposums, Birds, Skunks and Pigeons. With a proven track record, we guarantee our service. We are licensed in Fumigation and Structural extermination. Service beyond expectation. We use unmarked and discreet vehicles.