Electrotech Synergy

Reviews for Electrotech Synergy

Natasha from East York
Natasha from East York
1 review East York, ON

Re-wiring house - knob and tube

These are 2 electricians who work as a team. In terms of price, they were the best of 3 quotes. They are very knowledgeable as master electricians , and more knowledgeable than the electrician on the first quote who said I had aluminum wiring - I didn't. Hard working, helpful, very polite and professional.
Good value and excellent service.

Ali Qureshi from Toronto
Ali Qureshi from Toronto

Wiring and light fixture installation

These guys are excellent! I had called a number of electricians before I settled on them. We had some very delicate lighting that needed to be installed and they were very diligent, professional, careful, and efficient. I like dealing with them because they are reasonable in their pricing, are patient, are reachable through phone and SMS (very convenient!), and most importantly stick to their time commitments. I've had to use them on two occasions and are my first call going forward.

bugingwan from Toronto
bugingwan from Toronto

Wiring a cooktop to work properly.

Farzad quickly reply after I send an email enquiry for a free quote. Came next day gave me a quote and I agreed and Farzad went to work on the cooktop and fixed it. Great service and very quick response.

More about Electrotech Synergy

Electrotech Synergy is a full Service Residential, Commercial and Industrial/Electrical Contracting company.

We are fully licensed, bonded and insured ( 5 Million dollars liability Insurance) for your safety and peace of mind. With fully qualified staff, the company delivers a professional service to homes and businesses. We stay on the job until it is completed, no jumping from job to job. Customer service is the highest priority in our company. We offer fast and friendly service. Our technicians are trained, certified and licensed. Our clients are our best word of mouth, and our work speaks for itself. Not only do we provide you with the latest technology,we also do installation professionally and provide comprehensive and straightforward advice. Before proceeding with any work our electrician will supply you with an estimate with fully transparent prices. We will work on any project big or small from a complete house Installation, repair or complete commercial installation to the wiring of a simple electrical plug. No job is too big or too small, you can always count on us for a job well done at a fair price.Our services are affordable and efficient. We offer same day service and 24 hour emergency service. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule service. Feel free to call us any time: 416-223-3773.

Toronto, East York, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thorn Hill, Scarborough, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Etobicoke, King City, Whitby, Bolton, Woodbridge. Maple, Aurora, New market, King City .

Electricians
All Types Electrical Work: -Wiring and rewiring -Service Upgrades -Change Fuse box to Breaker panel -pot lights(for Indoor & Outdoor) -Addition of switches & receptacles -Hot tub wiring -Expert in knob and tube Removal and Rewire -Exterior Lights -Landscape Lighting -Aluminium Wire Inspection and consultation Hook ups: -Ceiling Fans -Dish washer -Fan hood Plug Relocation -Stove -Dryer -Troubleshooting
Cash,Cheque,ETransfer
Electrical Contractor Lic #7009728,
Authorized Contractor Program(ACP)
Instrumentation Diploma,
$120
3 full years labor warranty.