Electrotech Synergy

Reviews for Electrotech Synergy

Reza from Maple
Reza from Maple

electrical

Best experience ever. I was very fortunate to be introduced to Electrotech synergy by one of my coworkers in mississauga .They were very professional,reliable,affordable,clean,fast and most important always with a big smile.you will be in good hands with this company.

Geri from Mississauga
Geri from Mississauga

Plugs not working

These guys are awesome ! were punctual, professional and respectful of our home . They were clean workers who did not leave a mess. They were willing to explain the job and what was entailed. I highly recommend this company, and will certainly call them first for future electrical work.

Thank you So much.looking forward to serve you again

Hamida from Toronto
Hamida from Toronto

Dysfunctional switch

I had a dysfunctional switch and contacted Electrotech Synergy. Within a few minutes, we had an appointment set up. They were punctual and efficient! I highly recommend! Thank you very much

Thank you Hamida.Hope to serve you again.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Plug relocation

Needed a plug relocated behind the toilet for a heated, bidet toilet seat. This required moving the plug from beside the sink a few feet.

Danny installed it quickly, was very friendly, and accommodating with my schedule. He's a true professional, and I felt like he went out of his way to make sure I was pleased. Would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Dear Stephen...looking forward to serve you.We will be happy to help you with your electrical projects...

John S from Toronto
John S from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Knob and Tube removal +++

I shopped around looking for K&T removal companies. These guys are awesome ! They priced the job reasonably, were punctual, professional and respectful of our home and us. They were clean workers who did not leave a mess after the workday. They were willing to explain the job and what the renovations entailed. I highly recommend this company, and will certainly call them first for future electrical work.

Thank you so much John,Looking forward to serve you ...call us anytime you need help with electrical...

anothergr8tmom, North York
anothergr8tmom, North York
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Receptacle installation

This company is owned by Frans & Dany & they perform all work.
First they reviewed what needed to be done & came up with a fair price. Knowledge & customer service are tops with this company.

On the day of kitchen wiring, Frans was able to tell the owner there were deficiencies performed by a licensed electrician. Frans was patient; he pointed out problems & has the ability to relay to homeowner exactly what the issues are in lay man's terms & how to remedy them.

Frans installed three receptacles after spending four (4) hours doing an inspection of previous wiring. All of this, for an impeccable price of $300.00!!

It's very nice to see two owners who have a great respect for each other & treat the customer with attention, detail, & above all excellent quality of work.

No one can compete with Frans & Dany; they are simply EPIC in terms of honesty, brilliance in their field, & they go the extra mile for their customers.

Way to go Frans & thank you very much!!

Thank you so much,looking forward to serve you again,

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Receptacle, coax and LED pot-light installation

I had some small electrical jobs and needed someone who was good and who would take on a smaller job. I wanted a couple of receptacles added, as well as some coax cable put in. There were some exterior wiring issues as well. In the process, I decided to replace my many Halogen pot-light bulbs with LED type bulbs and they gave me a very good price on the bulbs.

They were very personable, friendly, respectful, reliable and punctual. The same day I called, they made time to come over for an estimate. I followed up on their references, and all of them gave excellent recommendations.

They were able to start the job soon, as I had a deadline I was working with. They were very flexible with my schedule.

They work hard and know what they are doing, and their prices are very reasonable. They went above and beyond our agreement and did some things at no extra cost.

If I have any electrical issues in the future, these are the guys I will be calling.

Brenda
Brenda

Wiring and Light fixture

These guys were professional, very helpful and friendly! I had a problem with the wiring of my chandelier in my condo. I called Electrotech Synergy and they were able to come in the same day. These guys came in, quickly found the cause of the problem and fixed it in no time at all. I highly recommend these guys. Thanks again!

Savio from Oakville
Savio from Oakville

Chandelier installation, receptacle additions

Frans and Danny did an excellent job in installing 2 very hard (logistically) chandeliers (amongst other things). There were creative in their ideas and made what I thought was an impossible dream come true. The job not only included complete re-wiring and adding of switches but heavy lifting at a precarious height. Their pleasant attitude, workmanship ethic, timeliness and affordable pricing made the whole experience - awesome! I will definitely use them again and recommend others to do the same.

Peter from Toronto
Peter from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Chandelier installation - several

Electrotech Synergy is fantastic. These guys are timely, courteous, fussy (in the best way), clean, respectful and competent - and fair in their pricing. They installed a bunch of heavy/awkward chandeliers in an old home in Moore Park with ease. They used drop cloths, removed their shoes, were quiet and efficient. I will use them again and again. I highly recommend them. AAA+++ service provider, for sure.

More about Electrotech Synergy

Electrotech Synergy is a full Service Residential, Commercial and Industrial/Electrical Contracting company.

We are fully licensed, bonded and insured ( 5 Million dollars liability Insurance) for your safety and peace of mind. With fully qualified staff, the company delivers a professional service to homes and businesses. We stay on the job until it is completed, no jumping from job to job. Customer service is the highest priority in our company. We offer fast and friendly service. Our technicians are trained, certified and licensed. Our clients are our best word of mouth, and our work speaks for itself. Not only do we provide you with the latest technology,we also do installation professionally and provide comprehensive and straightforward advice. Before proceeding with any work our electrician will supply you with an estimate with fully transparent prices. We will work on any project big or small from a complete house Installation, repair or complete commercial installation to the wiring of a simple electrical plug. No job is too big or too small, you can always count on us for a job well done at a fair price.Our services are affordable and efficient. We offer same day service and 24 hour emergency service. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule service. Feel free to call us any time: 416-223-3773.

Toronto, East York, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thorn Hill, Scarborough, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Etobicoke, King City, Whitby, Bolton, Woodbridge. Maple, Aurora, New market, King City .