Electrotech Synergy

Electrotech Synergy

Reviews for Electrotech Synergy

Oxy in Richmond Hill, ON
Oxy in Richmond Hill, ON

Light fixing, power outlet replacement

France, the owner, sent a very good crew. 3 members (Dany and 2 others) came on time, and fixed a problem that left dumb many electricians.

O.V.
Richmond hill

Thank you so much Madam.I'm happy that we could help you guys with the troubleshooting .looking forward to hear from you about your future electrical projects

David MacBride from Toronto
David MacBride from Toronto

After

Update:
---------
When I had the original work done, Omid sold me and installed several LED pot lights. At the time he told me he would cover the warranty for its duration as long as I kept the boxes. A couple of years later one of the LEDs failed. Luckily, I had the box and was within the warrant period! Unfortunately, Omid did not and will not honour the warranty.

Omid was very unresponsive when communicating about the warranty replacement, NEVER ONCE responding to emails or SMS messages. I was able to reach him on the phone, and but he would never get back to me with status updates - I always had to call him. THREE+ MONTHS later, I reach him again and he tells me I am out of luck and he won't provide warranty coverage because his supplier doesn't carry that part any longer.

Instead of honouring the warranty for such a cheap part, Omid told me I could either buy one and install it myself, or pay him full price again to have him come and install a new one. I will NOT contact Omid or Electrotech again when I need more electrical work done.

Original Review:
------------------
My home insurance company needed an electrician's report for my older home. Electrotech did a great job of finding and fixing the faults in the previous owner's "handyman" self-renos, bringing things up to code and ensuring all is safe. The work was done quickly and professionally, for a good price. I will contact Electrotech again when I need more electrical work done.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear David,warranty on labour is always 3 years as mentioned to you and warranty on parts is 1 full year parts only.you still have the manufacturer's warranty.If you expect us to replace every bulb that burns out sorry we are not the manufacturer.our due deligence was when we left you the boxes so you could replace them anytime they fail.also we tried emailing you several times to ask you about your first review and you never replied.

Ben
Ben

Electrical services

I have hired these guys for several commercial and residential jobs over the last 4 or 5 years. They are professional courteous and always on time. They have been able to solve issues that left other electricians baffled. I always say "you can get good quality, good service, or good price, pick any two" with electrotech synergy you get the rare combination of all 3.

Thank you Ben so much. looking forward to derve you.

Phoenix V.
Phoenix V.

Entire home renovation

On time
On budget
Great communication
Trustworthy
Will definitely recomend to family and friends.
Thank you Electrotech Synergy!

Thank you so much Phoenix for your trust and we will keep serving you with your upcomming jobs

Andre
Andre
1 review Thornhill, ON

Complete rewiring

I have used electrotech for my complete rewiring and I should say both frans and Danny are very competent and their advices and customer service has been excellent.
I have been happy with them and I would definitely use their services in future.

Thank you so much for your positive review.looking forward to serve you .

O Kamal
O Kamal

Home installations

I had Electrotech supply & install pot lights, install a NEST thermostat and complete a seamless wall-mounted TV installation. They were prompt, well-prepared, very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They went beyond by making recommendations on aesthetic and functionality for my space, which worked great. Thank you for getting the job done on time & budget.

Thank you so much Omar.looking forward to serve you

Ray
Ray

Smoke detectors with Strobe lights

We had to replace our existing smoke/carbon monoxide detectors with the ones with strobe lights to meet new building code requirements. I found this company on Kijiji. They responded very quickly, showed up on time, really knew what they were doing, gave valuable suggestions and responded to my questions in detail and very professionally. I am going to use them again for sure.

Thank you so much Rehan.It was our pleasure..looking forward to serve you in your other projects

ATIQUE in Toronto
ATIQUE in Toronto

Replacement of Electrical panel

Having issues with breakers tripping, called them and they promptly showed up. Discovered I needed a new panel as my panel was very old and discontinued. Checked on the net and confirmed this needed to be changed. Work done at the appointed time and very cleanly. Will definitely be calling them back in the future. Definitely a 5 star.

Thank you so much Atique.It was my pleasure to serve you.we look forward to hear from you in future about all you electrical projects.

Tiana in Toronto
Tiana in Toronto

Ceiling lights upgrade

I wanted to upgrade my ceiling lights as the ceiling fixtures were somewhat outdated so I contacted these guys and I told them that I wanted LED spotlights, first they showed up on time, very professional! and the product was of high quality, the installation was very well executed and now my apartment looks amazing and all this for 720 done in less than 6 hours definitely should have to hire these guys

Thank you so much.looking forward to serve you

More about Electrotech Synergy

Electrotech Synergy is a full Service Residential, Commercial and Industrial/Electrical Contracting company.

We are fully licensed, bonded and insured ( 5 Million dollars liability Insurance) for your safety and peace of mind. With fully qualified staff, the company delivers a professional service to homes and businesses. We stay on the job until it is completed, no jumping from job to job. Customer service is the highest priority in our company. We offer fast and friendly service. Our technicians are trained, certified and licensed. Our clients are our best word of mouth, and our work speaks for itself. Not only do we provide you with the latest technology,we also do installation professionally and provide comprehensive and straightforward advice. Before proceeding with any work our electrician will supply you with an estimate with fully transparent prices. We will work on any project big or small from a complete house Installation, repair or complete commercial installation to the wiring of a simple electrical plug. No job is too big or too small, you can always count on us for a job well done at a fair price.Our services are affordable and efficient. We offer same day service and 24 hour emergency service. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule service. Feel free to call us any time: 416-223-3773.

Toronto, East York, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thorn Hill, Scarborough, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Etobicoke, King City, Whitby, Bolton, Woodbridge. Maple, Aurora, New market, King City .