Noble Roofing Inc.

6767 Thorold Stone Rd Niagara Falls ON L2J 3W9
Noble Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Noble Roofing Inc.

Amaan Panjwani from Niagara Falls
Amaan Panjwani from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

After getting a few estimates I decided to give the job to Noble Roofing and I'm glad I did. They did a great job, were on time and cleaned up and Anth and Nino showed excellent work ethic. An expense like this isn't a small decision so I really recommend you read up on you're options before you decide based on reviews and I would highly recommend these guys you're roofing needs.

Nicky  from Las Vegas
Nicky from Las Vegas

Roof

Noble Roofing did a wonderful job! They were on time, efficient, and left no mess behind. Nino & Anthony were a pleasure to deal with and very professional. Highly reccoment this company.

John Provenzano from Niagara Falls
John Provenzano from Niagara Falls

Roof

Awesome Job!.... Anthony & Nino were Great, Impeccable service, very professional, knowledgable and percise. Provided great advise and helped choose the right product. Very punctual and accurate. CLEAN!!!.... pleasure to recommend. Great Job GUYS!!

Greg from Port Colborne
Greg from Port Colborne
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Roof Repair

I called many roofing companies for an estimate on my leaking roof (which is only 8 years old).The company who did the original job is out-of business. Every company said I needed a brand new roof. Nobel Roofing came over and repaired my leaky roof without trying to push a new roof down my throat. Good guys!

Meghan  from Niagara Falls
Meghan from Niagara Falls

Noble Roofing Services

Roofing season is here..

After many local estimates, Noble Roofing was very reasonable and best fit for the job. Anthony and Nino were great with informing us about the different types and colours of shingles, the quality of their product, and when the job would be completed.

Noble came and finished our roof in one day. Anthony, Nino, and their team worked very hard together when the weather was hot. They were professional, clean, and well educated in the roofing business.

Overall very satisfied with Noble Roofing and they are highly recommended to all friends, family, and home owners.

Great Job Guys :) Thanks!

Mary Caprara from Niagara Falls
Mary Caprara from Niagara Falls
2 reviews Thorold, ON

Roof replacement

This company did a great job on my roof. They were professional, quick, efficient and CLEAN. My roof looks excellent and they helped me pick the right shingles. They even did some minor repairs that should have been done by the original builder to extend the life of my roof. Great company and I would strangle recommend them to anyone and everyone I know!

colin from Niagara Falls
colin from Niagara Falls

project

Noble did a great job on my roof. They came when they said they would come and finished when they said they would finish. They left the property really clean no nails or shingles left on the property. Thanks again NOBLE!!!!

Dominic Venditti from Niagara Falls
Dominic Venditti from Niagara Falls

project

My name is Dominic. I needed an new roof for my house. .After many estimates , Nobel Roofing was the one I gave the job to...Nobel Roofing estimate was fair and honest ,and their were no hidden costs. Anthony explained everything in detail to me..Anthony and Nino were always on time, and were professional at all times. My roof was fantastic , and I had many positive comments from friends and neighbours. Nobel Roofing cleaned the whole area.. I never found nails or debris left behind.. Great job Anthony and Nino from Nobel Roofing....Also Nobel Roofing came back two weeks later to check their job and asked if I was satisfied.. Great Job Boys...

More about Noble Roofing Inc.

Noble Roofing in Niagara, Ontario, provides superior roofing services at a low cost for customers. No job is too big or small for us. We ensure each customer is receiving the best quality service. We pride ourselves on our capability to finish work in a timely manner, always producing an outstanding product. Allow us to create an impeccable and affordable difference when it comes to your next project.