Noble Roofing Inc.

6767 Thorold Stone Rd Niagara Falls ON L2J 3W9
Noble Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Noble Roofing Inc.

MarcoL
MarcoL
1 review Thorold, ON

The staff at Noble Roofing was extremely courteous and their workmanship was excellent! They showed my wife and I what needed to be done, and repaired our roof promptly with high quality material. I will use them in the future and recommend Noble to my friends.

Thank you Marco!

mcgilly9620
mcgilly9620

New Roof

We have used Noble Roofing 3 times now. The first for our home roof, then our hot tub enclosure and most recently for the roof of our outdoor kitchen and entertainment area. Both Anthony and Nino paid attention to all the details we required and provided great advice and insight. The workmanship was exceptional and the cleanup quick and extensive. I would and have recommend Noble Roofing to my friends, family and colleagues. Great price with a fair and honest job. The stand behind their work.

Thank you! Was a pleasure working with you

Pat_galante6
Pat_galante6

Full roof replacement

INCREDIBLE WORK!! Can not say enough good things about Nobel Roofing. They were extremely professional, quick and clean.
I have recommended them to family and friends and will continue to do so!
Total of 3 roofs done by Nobel and like I tell everyone who asks, the only mistake you can make when redoing your roof is going with someone else ., Nobel roofing is the best around!

Thanks for the kind words pat, glad you are happy with Noble Roofing!

Paul Z.
Paul Z.

New Roof

It was time for the roof to be re done and Noble was fast, friendly and efficient. I have referred them numerous times and have heard good reviews on those jobs as well. Will for sure use them again.

Thank you paul!

House in Niagara Falls
House in Niagara Falls

New roof

Noble Roofing was recommended to me by 2 friends. When l initially met owners Anthony and Nino, l explained my roofing problems (leaks for the last 4 yrs). Anthony took the time & informed me about the types of shingles needed & alsothe benefit of the "low sloop roofing" idea.
Today was the "big" day. The crew arrived (before Anthony), introduced themselves & informed me what they were here to do. Very professional, polite & clean crew.
When job was done, the entire area was cleaned...no nails or shingle scraps could be seen.
Anthony returned & answered any & all questions l had.Now l have no worries of interior damage to my new kitchen or laundryroom.
Thanks again to Noble Roofing. I highly recommend this company to my family, friends & to whoever is reading this!!
I've had 4 compliments on my roof..was only done 5 hours ago.....

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could help!!!

Larry in Niagara Falls
Larry in Niagara Falls

New roof

I had a gr at experience from when Matt came to give me my estimate and explained everything he took his time and the crew were very friendly they did a great job on my roof and cleaned up so well you wouldn’t know they were there I highly recommend this company Great JOB GUYS ?

Thank you Larry!

Julie Risk in Niagara Falls
Julie Risk in Niagara Falls
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Great company

Hardworking professional crew. The guys were all fantastic. I had them do a full roof on one house and a roof repair on another. I will use them again and recommend them to everyone.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

roof

Very Professional, explained everything that was to be done.
They were here when they said they would be, cleaned everything up from around the house. Yes will definitely recommend them.

Rob from Port Colborne
Rob from Port Colborne
2 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Roofing Job

Needed a roof on our century home so I started to do my homework to find a suitable contractor. After googleing & searching HomeStars I settled down to the 6 top rated roofers I could find. After getting estimates we settled on Noble Roofing for two reasons..

1) Cost, Noble gave us an estimate using the the exact same materials as the top rated company but coming in at a $1,200 lower price.

2) The second reason is the co owners Anthony & Nino that came out to estimate the job on a Saturday really put in the time to explain every aspect of the job. they also presented as really hard working team.

When it came time to do the job I had a very narrow timeline as I had a week off work and wanted to be there when the job was being done. Since it was the week after the May 24th long weekend the crew from Noble was extremely busy but Anthony did not want to disappoint so he sent his crew out on holiday Monday, talk about dedication! The crew arrived at 8 AM and went straight to stripping off the old roof and installing the new one.
I guess its only fair to say I use to work for an insurance contractor many years ago and I know the difference between a good crew and an bad crew. Well these guys fall into the category of excellent! You can tell a good crew when everyone knows their job and there is very little chit chat. Not only do they work well together everyone and I mean everyone is constantly cleaning the job site. I offered the guys the use of the bathroom, cold drinks & water but all declined. There were also times when my wife offered the same and she was struck at how polite and courteous they were. The roof was done by 2 PM and the crew took the next hour cleaning the job site. Were talking about 6 guys meticulous cleaning and organizing for a hour. After I walked around I could not even find a stray nail. Anthony & Nino showed the same attention to detail that they illustrated during the estimate by taking me up to the roof to show explain the finished work. I don't think taking the time to show me the work was just for my benefit, I sincerely believe Anthony and Nino are truly proud of the work they do which gives me the confidence that they will stand behind their work.

Lastly I should say that the crews hard work not only impressed me. I didn't know that my neighbor had been watching the crew work and he was so impressed with their work ethic he asked for a for an estimate on his roof.

Later he asked me if I would recommend them which I replied an emphatic YES. He said he got the same vibe.

So once again THANKS to Nino, Anthony, Crew from noble roofing for all the hard work and attention to detail.

dave boothman from Niagara Falls
dave boothman from Niagara Falls

Noble Roofing

This is the best roofing company I have ever dealt with over 40 years in this house.100% satisfied with every aspect of this job ,price, quality ,clean up and service. They will be recommended by me to anyone who needs this type of work done to their home.

More about Noble Roofing Inc.

Noble Roofing in Niagara, Ontario, provides superior roofing services at a low cost for customers. No job is too big or small for us. We ensure each customer is receiving the best quality service. We pride ourselves on our capability to finish work in a timely manner, always producing an outstanding product. Allow us to create an impeccable and affordable difference when it comes to your next project.