Elite Thermal Windows

H. Goldwax from Markham
H. Goldwax from Markham
1 review Thornhill, ON

New door and window

I was very satisfied with the workmanship and quality. Cleaned up and removed/took away old door and window. Showed up on time and completed the work on schedule. Would hire them again and recommend them

Janet from Thornhill
Janet from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Entrance Door

Eli delivered my project ( change my entrance door) beyond my satisfaction. This is my first time he worked for me with a friend's reference. However, I am totally impressed by him.
He is so professional and creative, most important, he is honest and dedicated to his work. I am happy for his work and all the people are surprised how nice the work is done.

If you choose him, you would never regret, this is my experience.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Window replacement

After receiving a couple of quotes, we went with Eli @ Elite, who was recommended by two friends. He gave us a free estimate, then showed up on time and did the job quickly, leaving no mess and even carted away additional garbage we had on site. I'm surprised this is his first review as he is friend, easy to deal with - gave us the lowest quote, and seems to be heavily booked.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Scarborough?