Decoded Electric

737 13 Avenue Southwest Calgary AB T2R1M5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  Decoded Electric

Review for Decoded Electric

Reslan El-Rafie from Calgary

Im currently in the process of selling my house and have many people were coming to see it. The kitchen fixture went out, which kind of detoured people from seeing the beauty of the kitchen. So I called Decoded Electric.On a Friday, they were busy due to the floods happening around Calgary.But knowing I was need of help. Don the manager sent out one of his guys Spencer . He was very efficient and respectful the whole time.The fixture was fixed with little time and I was more then happy.
Thanks a lot Decoded Electric

Our Pleasure Reslan! Thanks for leaving your feedback!

More about Decoded Electric

We preform commercial and residential custom electrical installations. Hot tubs to office buildings. We can help create custom lighting designs to suite your needs.