ELB Consulting Inc.

Basement Renovation
1 Old Toronto ON M8X 2X9
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  ELB Consulting Inc.

Review for ELB Consulting Inc.

Selwyn Hamilton from Campbellville

416.888.2026
1 Old
Toronto
M8X 2X9

Renovating my home was a big deal and very stressful. Hiring someone to look after the renovation was a huge leap of faith. ELB consulting worked with me, within my budget and were very honest. The quality of work is exceptional and they were able to complete the project on time. I especially appreciated the patience they showed when my wife changed the paint colour 3 times. They are true professionals. Thank you ELB!

Hi Tony

Thank you for your kind words. Your input will advise others to confide in our services. My contractors understand that we are not looking to get rich off one job. Thanks again.

Best,