Calibre Concrete

Reviews for Calibre Concrete

Jeff in Etobicoke
Jeff in Etobicoke

Great to work with!

Self-managing a garage build beside my home. Submitted drawings and received a very fast and fair quote on the work. Very easy to collaborate with on scheduling and working with other trades.

When I mentioned Calibre Concrete was doing my foundation to my framer friend (30yrs in the business) he told me I went with the best. He said that as professional who has framed 100's of houses he always knows that if Calibre has done the concrete work then you are more than guaranteed you are getting the best work around. He said their accurate is 100% every time.

I couldn't agree more with my results for the gorge foundation.

It was a pleasure working with you, Jeff. Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated!!

Valiant Design Co.
Valiant Design Co.

Foundation, Concrete Slabs

Jeremy was incredibly helpful. He gave us great advice and in the end did a fantastic job. I would trust him with any job in the future. Prices were also very competitive.

john greco from Mississauga
john greco from Mississauga

forming for new custom home

I was told by a colleague to approach JCF as a candidate for providing forming & concrete work for my new custom home build. After some investigation and negotiation on the details, I awarded JCF the contract.

I was impressed by the high level of professionalism shown by all levels of their staff, from the owner himself to the laborers performing the installation. I found the crew to be quite skilled in their craft, as they paid close attention to detail. All along the way, they were constantly providing advice and easily accommodated my requests. They were very fair and responsive in regards to change orders.

In the end, my walls were flat and plumb and square!! (to my framers' delight!!)

Steel beam installation was a breeze, and required practically no shims. Of the 5 steel support columns required, 4 of them turned out to be the same size; the fifth was 1/2" more. Unheard of!!
Certainly a job everyone is very proud of!!!

Subsequent trades that are working on my home are impressed as well, and want to know who the did the concrete work.

I have no problem in recommending them, and would use JCF again in heartbeat!!!!

Well done!!

Thanks for the excellent feedback, John. It was a pleasure working with you! All the best in your new home!

More about Calibre Concrete

Our concrete is crafted, true to form. While concrete guys are typically known to be messy, disorganized and indifferent to quality, Calibre Concrete (formerly John's Concrete Forming) brings precision and care to the job site. With foundational work like concrete forming, accuracy at the start means the rest of the ...
Looking for Foundations pros in ROCKTON?