Junkzilla

Suite 55005 1794 New Knottwood RPO AB T6K4C5
HomeStars  >  Demolition in Edmonton  >  Junkzilla

Reviews for Junkzilla

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Dave helped me on a last minute request

Another big company in town didn't show up during their pickup window and I had stuff to do.

I called Dave at Junkzilla and he:
1. Gave me an estimate OVER THE PHONE (way better than the "free estimate at curb" shakedown the other guys do)
2. Committed to being at my house on my schedule
3. Showed up on time
4. Was super friendly!

Junkzilla is now my first call the next time I purge the basement.

Thanks Dave!

Thank you for hiring Junkzilla and for taking the time to do a review Sir, I really appreciate it! Regards, David W.

Heather from Edmonton
Heather from Edmonton

Removal of deep freezer

Dave and Jordan removed a 1950's chest freezer from my basement on Saturday and I couldn't be more pleased. They showed up when they said they would, and managed to haul a behemoth of an old chest deep freezer out of my basement with not a lot of room to maneuver. And all with a smile and a laugh. Thanks Dave and Jordan! I would highly recommend this company. They can do anything! Heather and Bill.

It really was a bit of a tank Heather, thank-you very much for hiring us!

Riley in Edmonton
Riley in Edmonton

Great Service Provided

We are so pleased with the work Dave from Junkzilla did for us. He took meticulous care removing some large and heavy items from our basement. He was very prompt and extremely courteous. We will definitely use his services again and have recommended him to our family and friends!

That is very kind of you to say! I appreciate your business and thanks for taking the time to write a review. All the Best, David.

Deborah Dilworth in Toronto
Deborah Dilworth in Toronto

Junk Removal

I hired Dave to haul away 25 years of junk after my mom sold and emptied out her house in Sherwood Park.

The whole experience was great from start to finish. Dave was super helpful, accommodating and communicative and a really nice guy to boot.

Thanks for hiring me Deb! I'm glad that everything worked out with your mom's move. All the best.

Brodie Ferguson
Brodie Ferguson

Junk Removal

Dave did a great job removing our junk, and was very friendly. I appreciate that he was able to take our chemicals as well. He also had a really useful safety tip for cleaning our garage. Thanks again!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review Brodie, it was a pleasure working for you and your family. Take Care!

Louisa (Edmonton)
Louisa (Edmonton)

Great junk removal service

The Junkzilla guys made about a million trips up and down my stairs to clean out my junk room, and they did it all with a smile! Great guys, great service. I highly recommend them.

Hi Louisa, I appreciate your business. And by the way, we love stairs. I hope you are enjoying your new space! And FYI, your collection books have found a new home. All the Best.

Mark in Edmonton
Mark in Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great service

You never know what you are going to get when you contact a company from the internet. However, all aspects of David's service was great. He was on time, his cost was reasonable and he was careful when he moved our large coach and bookshelf from the basement. We will use Junkzilla again.

Thanks for that Mark, we do our best to take care when moving items so we don't damage your walls! All the best.

Lois from Edmonton
Lois from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Sod and construction material removal due to a move and relandscaping.

Dave courteous and timely. Dave even considered the neighbors and traffic when positioning his truck in the alley. He worked hard and did a great clean up job following. The service he provided was reasonably priced. Would use his service again.

Thank-you for the review Lois! I do my best to be considerate of parking wherever I can. Take Care!

slightpepper from Edmonton
slightpepper from Edmonton

Moving

Due to a house move, had two different large loads of old furniture & construction waste on two floors & in the yard - Junkzilla hauled it all away, even making an extra trip as we added to the pile after booking the date. Was glad to know some of it was being donated by them to a worthy recipient. Saved me all that time & energy. And they did it FAST! Thanks Guys!! Ed

Thanks for the great Review Ed. I try to be as accommodating as possible! Hope you are well.

Carol from St. Albert
Carol from St. Albert

Junk removal

David did a great job removing various stuff. He provided faster service than we needed. Best of all, it was done at a good price. I would use Junkzilla again.

Thank-you for the review Carol. I never know how busy my days will become, so I try to get things done as soon as I get a chance!

More about Junkzilla

JUNKZILLA Junk Removal is an Edmonton based, owner operated, removal service company. We provide a professional and courteous removal service to the greater Edmonton area. We service Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St.Albert, Leduc and Beaumont.

As an added value, you can rest assured that we make every effort to recycle and donate what we remove so you can feel good about hiring us for your project.

Commercial Automotive and Liability Insurance
WCB (Workers Compensation Board) Coverage
BBB (Better Business Bureau) Accredited
Secure Mobile Credit and Debit Payment Options
Locally Owned and Operated
Upfront and Competitive Pricing
Free over the Phone or In-person Estimates
10% Senior's Discount

Call or E-mail us today for more info!