Junkology

Reviews for Junkology

Brandy from Vancouver
Brandy from Vancouver

removal of multiple TV's

They were able to come the same day I called. Fast, efficient and professional. Able to move two massive TV's in under an a half hour. Excellent customer service and on time. I would use them again. Also price was very reasonable.

Guy Martin Smalley from Vancouver
Guy Martin Smalley from Vancouver

Junk removal

I called them to remove a large tv, and they were able to do it within 45 minutes. Professional, courteous and quick. Would call again if needed, and I recommend their service to others.

Laurel Aeberhardt from Vancouver
Laurel Aeberhardt from Vancouver

Mattress and furnitue removal

I was so relieved to have these two friendly, professional guys come by and take away the old mattress and chair my now exhusand dumped in the alley of the house I am moving out of today. The service was extremely prompt and competitively priced, and I felt good knowing my mattress was being recycled.

Erika U from Vancouver
Erika U from Vancouver

Junkology Mattress Removal

How refreshing to have such professional, friendly, and prompt, and honest service! Two wonderful gentlemen came by on same day service to collect, load and remove my old mattress. Hassle free and unbeatable price. Will recommend to everyone I know.
Thank you Junkology!!!!

Samantha from Vancouver
Samantha from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Junk Removal

Friendly, fast, clean and cost efficient. The young man was courteous and professional. He was here and gone within a few minutes. They are HALF the price of anyone else. I called on a Wednesday, they arrived on Thursday ON TIME!