HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Busy Boys Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Busy Boys Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

roof inspection

I called Mike from Busyboys Roofing for a roof inspection. He's polite on the phone, he inspected our roof and was not pushy. I am satisfied with his assesment and recommendations.

It was a pleasure coming to inspect your roof. We believe in doing business truthfully and we would recommend to our customers what their roofing needs would be.
Thank you.

Lisa P.
Lisa P.
1 review Burnaby, BC

redoing a section of my house that needed a proper roof

I am truly grateful for being recommended to Busy Boys Roofing, Mike. He helped me out so much. He understood what I needed and even fixed another part of my roof. He saw I was faced with some challenges with the framer and was there to support me. Thank you for being patient and for doing such a great job. The section of my roof has a great roof and it flows with the rest of my roof. I will definitely recommend Busy Boys Roofing and Mike. I feel comfortable knowing I have someone who will help me if there are any other situations I need a roofer for.

Thank you Lisa for a kind review. As a professional roofer it is our responsibility to understand each customers situation and needs and then to fulfill them. We're grateful that you are enjoying the new roof.

Ronnie
Ronnie
0 reviews Surrey, BC

To change the detached garage roof and the entire roof on the house

Was done professionally and attention to details. My concerns was dealt with it right away..and the job was done on a promised day and they thorough clean the gutters and around the house. Would easily recommend this company to my friends and family

Thank you Ronnie for your review. We are grateful that we were able to deal with your concerns in an timely manner and that you are satisfied with the cleaning up.
We appreciate your referrals.

Ken Phillips in Surrey
Ken Phillips in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

This company was recommended by the National Sales Manager for Velux Skylights in Ontario. I had to replace three (3) Velux Skylights after 22 years. I had obtained eleven (11) written estimates and after talking with Velux I decided on Busy Boys Roofing Ltd. They were just awesome in their work attitude and professionalism. Nothing was a problem for them as I spent every day with them. The end product is a thing of beauty and something that has enhanced the appearance of our home.

Hi Ken,
Thank you very much for the sincere review and for your valued business. We are very glad that we had the opportunity to enhance the beauty of your home!

singletree
singletree

Roof Replaced

Mike is a very professional and caring individual. He does what he says!
The roofers were on time and very
hardworking.
Extras were done at no cost. Total clean up was done.. they even swept the deck.

Thank you for your kind words. It gives us great satisfaction when our customers are pleased with our quality work done and encourages us for future projects.

Lena
Lena

Replace roof

We are very pleased with our new roof. The crew was very courteous, conscious and efficient, and continued working throughout the heat of the day.
Thank you Busy Boys for a job well done.

Hi Lena
Thank you very much for the kind review and for your valued business!

Michael&Barbara H.
Michael&Barbara H.

Roof replacement.

Mike and his installation team came highly recommended by our neighbours.
The work ethic of our crew was amazing.
We are totally delighted with our new roof and would wholeheartedly recommend Busy Boys to anyone contemplating a roof replacement.

Hi Michael and Barbara
Thank you very much for the wonderful review and for your valued business. We highly appreciate all the recommendations!

png.1
png.1
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Had our shingles replaced.

Mike and his crew did a great job on our roof. The crew were courteous and polite and informed us of each stage of the installation. The project was done on time and the crew made sure the sides of our house was protected. They also made sure the area was clean after completion. I would definitely recommend Busy Boys Roofing to my friends and would use them again.

Hi Yee
Thank you for the kind review and for your valued business. We greatly appreciate all of your recommendations!

debra_williamson
debra_williamson

Roof replacement

Busy Boys has been very visible in our neighbourhood for several years.
We were so impressed by the quality workmanship when it came time to have our roof replaced, it was easy to decide who we wanted for the job.
Mike was courteous, professional and efficent when quoting the job. His team was there to begin work when he said they would be. The work was completed on time with attention to protecting the exterior of the house and our newly landscaped yard. Cleanup was done as promised. The price was exactly as quoted.
That was two years ago...we are still extremely satisfied. We continue to see Mike and his team in our neighbourhood and we would recommend them to anyone needing to replace their roof!

Hi Debra,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure doing business with you! At Busy Boys Roofing we know that having your home undergo a major renovation can be stressful; that is why we promise to make it as stress free and satisfying as possible. We greatly appreciate all of your recommendations!

HomeStars in Surrey Bc
HomeStars in Surrey Bc
0 reviews Delta, BC

New Roof

Our old cedar shake roof needed to be replaced and we had several quotes. None of them went on the roof to check everything that needed to be done except Mike. He then gave us a written quote which was very good so they got the job. The crew was very hard working and cleaned up every day. The roof looks just great and we are glad we chose this Company to do the job. Thank you Mike and crew for a job well done.

Hi Russell,
Thank you very much for the kind words and for your valued business! At Busy Boys, we believe in putting in as much effort as we possibly can to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the job done.

More about Busy Boys Roofing Ltd

Busy Boys Roofing Ltd. has over 20 years of residential and commercial re-roofing experience. We offer free written estimates with competitive prices for your project, quality is guaranteed in material, installation, and workmanship.

Roofing, Window & Gutter Cleaning, and Skylight Installation & Repair
Fibre glass laminated shingles, flat roofing, torch on, EPDM, cedar shakes, aluminium gutters, built in gutters and skylights.
Extended warranties on roofing materials and labour and gutters.
GAF (we are certified installers) IKO ( we are Sheild Pro Plus installers) CertainTeed (we are shingle master installers) Soprema (we are certified installers) Velux Skylights (we are certified installers)
Roofing, Skylights and Gutters.
Re-roofing to asphalt shingles, re-roofing to cedar conversion, torch on roof, tar and gravel roof conversion to torch on, minor roofing repairs, roofing inspections for strata projects, preparing budget prices for strata's, flat commercial roofing, installing gutters, installing skylights, sun tunnels and roof windows.
1994
Cheque, visa and mastercard.
Better Business Bureau Greater Vancouver, Habitat of Humanity, US Green Building Council, GAF Care p
$4,000,000.00 Hot and cold application.
10 years labour and material warranty would depend.