Mr Coater Painting

Calgary AB T3J 5H9

Reviews for Mr Coater Painting

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Painted my house

I hired this person to come paint my house and he gave me a quote of one day. The problem with one day was they finished it but they never sanded any of years patches or filled most of the holes in the wall they simply painted over them. I could have done this myself.

andres garcia from Calgary
andres garcia from Calgary

condo Painting

Great job! I was happy their work. They came over the weekends and finished it in one day. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for coming in.

JR from Calgary
JR from Calgary

Painting

Great work! Very professional. I'm very happy with the end result. Definitely gonna use them again. I hired them for a small spray job on the doors for my house

Sandy from Calgary
Sandy from Calgary

Interior painting

I was referred by a coworker as she recently used Mr. Coater. They were very professional and the paint job was fantastic. I am very picky about the paint cutting in and I am 100% satisfied. Thank you Mr. Coater.

hosam dahrooge from Calgary
hosam dahrooge from Calgary

painting work

I called Rashid on the first wednesday of June to get my new house repaintedd and he managed to give me a quote on the work on the same day. He booked the work on the coming monday. It took him and his crew just one day to finish the whole repaint work and Rashid was present their the whole time. Highly satisfied with the work.

Agit from Calgary
Agit from Calgary

Full house Interior Repainting

Rashid gave us a same day estimate and a very competitive price for the painting job. I was extremely happy with the end result. Good Work and recommended to friends !

Nadeem Baig
Nadeem Baig

1900 sq ft infill Duplex (3 floors)

Great Paint job, will use them everytime and have highly recommended Mr.Coater to all friends and loved ones. Very professional came in painted all three floors, great workmanship no overpaint on ceilings etc... Very satisfied and Happy customer. Thank You for a job well done.

Zhe Ouyang from Calgary
Zhe Ouyang from Calgary

Service

I called Rashid for painting a newly purchased home, the job required very tight schedule because I want to get the rooms painted before moving in, he came to my house the next day (Saturday), quoted a very good price and scheduled for painting for the following Monday. The job was completed in a day, the old colors were all covered perfectly and the edges were cut perfectly. I really appreciate Rashid for squeezing resources out to work around my schedule and the beautiful completed work.

Azarh from Calgary
Azarh from Calgary

Interior Painting

Good Job Moe, you painted our house very well. The doors and baseboard are now nice and bright. Your color recommendation was as you said, we loved it. Very penny paid off!, Cheaper than other painting companies. We would highly recommend you guys. Once again thanks for your help.

More about Mr Coater Painting

Mr. Coater Painting has been providing painting services in Calgary and surrounding area's. We offer Professional residential and commercial painting services. Give us a call for free estimate at 403-926-9322