Reliable Paving

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Etobicoke  >  Reliable Paving

Reviews for Reliable Paving

bosco from Toronto
bosco from Toronto

catch basin repair and pave

I like that every time we need a job looked at either Alex or Don manage to come out very quickly. In this case we had water problems that Reliable managed to fix for us and pave around the new basin same day. Gotta appreciate same day service.

Jose from Etobicoke
Jose from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

repave old driveway

I was getting tired of sealing the cracks in my driveway. I chose Reliable because they didnt charge me extra for removing and putting back my old curbs. The other guys wanted 400 more just for this. I am happy with the way it turned out.

More about Reliable Paving

At Reliable Paving our family owned business is based on a foundation of satisfied customers, and whether it be a small or large project, we take pride in our work. We provide all our customers with a One Year Warranty for any driveway or parking lot that we begin and ...