ProTelec Alarms

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Winnipeg  >  ProTelec Alarms

Review for ProTelec Alarms

Crystal from Winnipeg
9 reviews Winnipeg, MB

We had Protelec Alarms for a few years as it was the alarm system currently operating in our house when we bought it. We never had an incident so aside from paying our bill really had no contact with them. My parents also had Protelec though and while I was house sitting for them my 80 year old grandfather set off the house alarm by accident. As they should Protelec called the house to make sure everything was okay and when my grandfather told them it was an accident they took that as the truth and no one ever showed up or anything. That could very easily have been someone breaking in and since he did not have a code or anything to verify who he was I think it is ridiculous that they would not take the next step. I no longer felt protected by them and we switched to another company right away.