GTA Asphalt Sealing

Reviews for GTA Asphalt Sealing

Frank in Moncton
Frank in Moncton

Drive way sealing

I called a couple of places for asphalt sealing and Peter called back right away and showed up to my place to give myself a quote. Within the week Peter and his crew showed up to my place ,cleaned the drive way taped all my exposed aggregate concrete and sealed the drive. Peter also mentioned he can power wash my concrete and seal it for me peter did that a week later and im very impressed with the work peter and his crew did. great job. will recommend him again.

David from Burlington
David from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway sealing

Based on the great reviews, paid the extra money for what was supposed to be a "straighter, cleaner lines" and disappointed with the black sealer spilled on my stone work and the 'over runs' over the sidewalk, bottom of the driveway and up the visible part of the garage pad. Contacted Peter and he assured me he would be by on Monday to at least clean the stone work - no show , no call - called again Wed and he showed later that day, however i was unaware as there is still black staining on my stonework.

Happy Home owner! in Oakville
Happy Home owner! in Oakville

Driveway sealing

This company was prompt, professional and my driveway is beautiful. I would recommend this company very highly. They showed up on time and got right to work. So glad I called them.

Pam in Oakville
Pam in Oakville

Driveway sink hole repair

I arrived home from my summer holidays to find a sink hole in my driveway. Peter and his crew from GTA Asphalt sealing were a pleasure to work with. They used real hot asphalt and fixed it in no time. I would highly recommend them for any type of asphalt work.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway Sealer

We had our adjoining double driveways sealed by a team of polite and efficient experts. They carefully removed weeds, taped the driveway and very carefully applied the sealant. The driveway looks fabulous and hopefully it will weather longer. They also made a ramp into my garage because the driveway had settled leaving an uneven gap. They came on time as schedule and cleaned up any debris from the process. I would absolutely recommend this company.

KayL in Oakville
KayL in Oakville

Driveway Sealing

Peter did a great job sealing my driveway and concrete walkway in July 2016. He and his crew took extra care around the shrubbery and it looks great. All the little cracks in the driveway were filled and Peter went the extra mile to patch up the sealant on the patio too. Prices were reasonable and would definitely use again!

Maria in Oakville
Maria in Oakville

Driveway Sealing

Peter and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway. They were both professional and courteous. The driveway now adds to the curb appeal of the house. Thank you!

Ola in Oakville
Ola in Oakville

Asphalt Sealing

GTA Asphalt sealing is the best in the market, I had oil stains on my driveway and they made sure it was removed by the time the job was finished. I would recommend them over and over again. The company is very good in Asphalt sealing and Oil removal.

Daren Radford in Oakville
Daren Radford in Oakville

Driveway Seal

Nicely done.

A testament to the old adage, you get what you pay for. Professional service and quality job. Cracks were filled and edges were caulked. Driveway is a consistent colour and look. Thanks Peter.

More about GTA Asphalt Sealing

Professional driveway sealing and parking lots, never sprayed, brushed on thick sealer. Members off the BBB with A+ rating 100% guarantee
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Oakville?