GTA Asphalt Sealing

3033 eight line Oakville ON L6H 7H5
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Oakville  >  GTA Asphalt Sealing

Reviews for GTA Asphalt Sealing

Pam in Oakville

I arrived home from my summer holidays to find a sink hole in my driveway. Peter and his crew from GTA Asphalt sealing were a pleasure to work with. They used real hot asphalt and fixed it in no time. I would highly recommend them for any type of asphalt work.

We had our adjoining double driveways sealed by a team of polite and efficient experts. They carefully removed weeds, taped the driveway and very carefully applied the sealant. The driveway looks fabulous and hopefully it will weather longer. They also made a ramp into my garage because the driveway had settled leaving an uneven gap. They came on time as schedule and cleaned up any debris from the process. I would absolutely recommend this company.

KayL in Oakville

Peter did a great job sealing my driveway and concrete walkway in July 2016. He and his crew took extra care around the shrubbery and it looks great. All the little cracks in the driveway were filled and Peter went the extra mile to patch up the sealant on the patio too. Prices were reasonable and would definitely use again!

Maria in Oakville

Peter and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway. They were both professional and courteous. The driveway now adds to the curb appeal of the house. Thank you!

Ola in Oakville

GTA Asphalt sealing is the best in the market, I had oil stains on my driveway and they made sure it was removed by the time the job was finished. I would recommend them over and over again. The company is very good in Asphalt sealing and Oil removal.

Daren Radford in Oakville

Nicely done.

A testament to the old adage, you get what you pay for. Professional service and quality job. Cracks were filled and edges were caulked. Driveway is a consistent colour and look. Thanks Peter.

Josh Gore in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Peter is just great!! He sealed my driveway and paid special attention to filling all my cracks!! He really pays special attention to filling cracks and holes. U can tell he has alot of experience!! He blew my driveway nicely aswell. All in all a very satisfying and enjoyable experience!!

tlzzee from Oakville

Peter was a professional from the moment he answered my call to come and do an estimate for our 875 sq. ft driveway to the time he completed the job. He clearly explained how things were going to be done and took the time to compare his company work to competitors who are in the mid-low range compared to him. Having researched and got other estimates, we were confident that Peter could do the job with a better overall product. The price works itself over the given expectancy-to-last of this particular sealer.

The work was very well done on our older driver. Peter and his colleague took the time to remove the weeds, blow away & sweep the dirt/debris before taping and brushing on the sealer. He showed up on time on the date that we discussed and at the price he quoted. The driveway and surrounding area was left spotless (they carried off all weeds/dirt/debris) and they put caution tapes on the driveway too.

It has been almost a week since we had the driveway done and although too soon to tell, we are very pleased with the work. Many of our neighbors and quite a few passerby's have all stopped to comment given the chance. With the hot weather and rain showers we got recently, all seems to be holding up well. There is no run-off, marks or discoloration noticed.

We have recommended Peter to a few friends already.

Tara - Oakville, ON

High quality work that looks like it will last. I was looking for a company that provided a roll-on / brush on product as opposed to the cheap spray product. This company was both professional and friendly and did all the extras to ensure the job will last - such as cleaning, removing weeds and debris and taping the joint to the interlocking brick path to ensure a clean trim line.

More about GTA Asphalt Sealing

Professional driveway sealing and parking lots, never sprayed, brushed on thick sealer. Members off the BBB with A+ rating 100% guarantee