Shorncliffe Disposal Services

Reviews for Shorncliffe Disposal Services

Andrew M in Etobicoke
Andrew M in Etobicoke

Landscaping Supplies

I’ve purchased various landscaping supplies from here including soil, mulch and salt. All products were good quality and competitively priced. The customer services was also great. I will definitely be a repeat customer and would recommend this company.

Joe from Etobicoke
Joe from Etobicoke

Service

A friend of mine recommended Shorncliffe Disposal Services when I needed to get salt after our first big snow storm. The big-box stores were all sold out so I was desperate to find something as quickly as possible. Upon my arrival I was greeted by their friendly staff and asked how they can help. I told them about my situation and Mark showed me the different products they carry and recommended the right de-icer for my new driveway. The price was comparable to all the box-stores but he took the time to ask me all the important questions to ensure I had the right product for my needs. Mark insisted that he load the bag in my car, even though I was more than willing to take it myself. This type of customer service is so valuable and hard to find. . I am so happy my friend recommended Shorncliffe Disposal Services....I found my new go-to place for disposal and aggregate needs. I recommend this place 100%.

Karim in Kanata
Karim in Kanata

SDS

I use SDS regularly for waste disposal and large bin deliveries and pickups.
They are always reliable, with Great customer service and pricing
Also becoming a one stop shop for all landscaping and disposal makes life so much easier!!

UrbanGreen
UrbanGreen

Sod, soil, mulch

Great service, no waiting around to be loaded was in and out quickly. Loaded fast, good pricing and had everything we needed in one stop. Can dump our garbage and get loaded with material in the same place.

Thank you for the positive review. We do our best to execute speedy service for all of our clients. We're steadily bringing in new material every week with the idea of becoming a true "one stop shop".
We thank you again for your business!

More about Shorncliffe Disposal Services

Shorncliffe Disposal Services provides waste disposal services to Toronto & the GTA. What sets us apart from our competitors is our wide range of bins to fit any job. Whether it’s large scale construction or your home renovation, we have a bin that’s right for you.
We are equipped with an on-site Transfer Station which makes it more affordable when renting our disposal bins. We accept general garbage, construction and demolition waste, roofing materials, clean fill, concrete, brick, asphalt, etc. If you are looking for a transfer station with great rates and fast convenient access, we invite you to visit us today at 51 Shorncliffe Rd. (HWY 427 & Dundas) in Etobicoke.

Shorncliffe Landscape & Building Supply is our newest division under the Shorncliffe banner. We now offer an extensive variety of Landscape & Building materials to our clients including the following: bulk & bagged aggregates, soils & mulches...general tools & safety equipment...landscape & building materials. Everything you need is available for both pick-up and/or delivery.
For your convenience, you can now order a bin from us and we can bring you any bulk material in that bin "FREE delivery". If you visit our yard to dump some garbage and you need to pick-up some materials on your way back...look no further, you can grab everything you need right here. Save money, save fuel, save "Time"!!!

Shorncliffe Rental Services...coming soon! (Truly a "One-Stop-Shop")