Universal Piano Services

Piano Moving & Tuning
Universal Piano Services

Reviews for Universal Piano Services

Piano

Great person and great service ..Was really helpful to choose the piano for our budget, owner is really a very helpful. Recommend to anyone who are looking for a piano.

r.sierechon in Whitby
r.sierechon in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent Service,

This was an excellent overall experience, absolutely no pressure, owner was really well knowledged, knew the pianos he had inside & out. The prices were unbelievably reasonable, just an absolute pleasure to deal with.
I highly recommend this place for both purchases & repairs / restorations

Andre in Old Toronto
Andre in Old Toronto

Amazing piano, amazing customer service...

My wife and I purchased an amazing Baby Grand from Ilya and his company. Not only were we overwhelmed by the beauty of the piano; they went out of their way to customize the piano to our needs. We now own a beautiful white baby grand and the follow-up after delivery was amazing. He is always available and I have nothing but the best things to say for him and Universal Piano Services as a team.
Thank you!! Looks so nice and plays so well.
Andre

fureelise in North York
fureelise in North York

Yamaha Piano Purchased

We brought our son along to help us select the Brand /type of piano for our condo.
Mr. ILYA Vilner was very helpful and very patient explaining the details on what brand ,type, right size and the prices for the piano.
We would highly recommend Universal Piano Services , to those potential customers who would like to purchase one.
ILya will give the best offers to your satisfactions.

Shawna in Uxbridge
Shawna in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Duped

Bought a piano here maybe 14 years ago. Had 2000 left to me by my grandmother to spend and wanted to replace my childhood piano. Paid $1700 for a piano that was recommended to me. I have since been told by 2 piano tuners that it is worth about $100. And found out it was made around 1906. So I got ripped off. And that was a number of years ago.
I was quite upset because I was young and the only reason I even had the money was because it was left to me. I felt I had been taken advantage of. Even had a piano tuner with me who was supposed to help out (service he offered) so felt they kind of conspired together to take advantage. Don't understand everyone else's great reviews unless they are still in the dark about their purchase.

BuyPiano#51 in North York
BuyPiano#51 in North York

Positive Piano Purchase Experience

Ilya and his staff made our piano purchase experience an easy and enjoyable one. Ilya was knowledgable and accommodating, and he exerted no pressure on us to buy. There was another prospective customer in the store at the same time and Ilya appeared to give them the same considerate attention. And our new piano was delivered to our home in under 48 hours! An excellent experience from start to finish. Thank you, Ilya.

Jenn & James in Hamilton
Jenn & James in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Piano Purchase

Ilya has an amazing choice of pianos which he guarantees. I do not know how to play the piano yet, but with a few simple questions he was able to narrow down a few potential uprights. He played the pianos for me so I could pick a sound I was happy with. He was patient, kind and knowledgeable.

Top Place for Toronto Pianos

Ilya was very helpful and kind while I was picking my piano. I was able to find one that suited my budget and a sound which I liked. Highly recommend, I'm looking forward to receiving my piano.

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

Upright Piano

Ilya is a wonderful helpful expert who doesn't pressure you into any particular sale. We spent an hour trying out various small uprights, and eventually settled on a beautiful piano which is now in our rec room. Prompt delivery, and excellent service. Thanks Ilya!

Elena in Oakville
Elena in Oakville

Used pianos in North York

I bought a great perfectly tuned piano with a lifetime warranty for such a low cost! The selection was great, the team is very professional and delivery was just one day and free! It was a great experience!

Looking for Piano Moving & Tuning pros in North York?