Deluxe Furniture Restoration

Furniture Refinish & Repair
Calgary AB T2G 5E6
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Calgary  >  Deluxe Furniture Restoration

Reviews for Deluxe Furniture Restoration

Homeowner
Homeowner

Hardwood Floor Repair

AMAZING Over-the-top Service! The service I received from start to finish absolutely "WOW'd" me. Both Lori & Gord are friendly, professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and was a joy dealing with them. Workmanship is flawless. Gord has years of experience and is reflected in his work. Finished work is unparalleled. We highly recommend Deluxe Furniture Restoration.

lisashelleycostello in Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R0L2

General repairs

We had some items in storage for a period of time and upon unpacking these items, we had noted some damage. Luckily for us, Deluxe was called in to assist with the repairs and did a fantastic job of restoring everything to its original condition, leaving not even a hint of the past damage.

Gord and Lori are fantastic to work with. As much of the work was performed in my home, they were very accommodating to my schedule and respectful of my time. Gord always arrived on time and was done within the agreed timeframe.

I was especially impressed with the wood repairs that Gord completed. We had some dents and scratches in the paint on some pieces of nice furniture. Gord reattached the wood and painted the items to look just like new.

These guys work on big and small items alike, and do more than just woodwork. I've had a BBQ, picture frame and momento box fixed and the work was very well done, through and through.

I would definitely recommend Deluxe to anyone looking to have any type of restoration and/or repairs done!