Kew Beach Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Kew Beach Roofing

Reviews for Kew Beach Roofing

ajmacKay in Waterloo
ajmacKay in Waterloo

Paint with minor repair to bathroom

Kew Beach Roofing
416-694-7402
1 Old
Old Toronto
M4E2B4

Seemed friendly and accommodating, and came in with best estimate. From there it was downhill fast. All work was sub-par, and after seeing reviews of the company, (too late) decided to cut my losses, and fix the problems myself. He had every opportunity to correct my error in payment but didn't. This contractor really cannot be trusted.

E Bateman in Mississauga
E Bateman in Mississauga

Porch, deck design

Job was a competitive price, done in timely fashion and informed that job is done weather permitting. Pleasantly surprised, job completed a day early and the new recommendations were amazing. Very friendly, hard working, honest and great workmanship.

Batya in Toronto
Batya in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Eaves troughs and down spouts

The townhouse complex where I live was built in the mid 70's and during the years it was discovered that the design of the roofs is faulty causing much damages during winter time either by ice damming or build up of huge icicles that when melt and fall destroy whatever is on their way. I contacted Kew Beach Roofing who came and gave me among the best quotations. They are reliable and serious, showed knowledge and gave me good solutions for the problem in my unit. They changed the eaves troughs and down spouts in the front and back of my unit, disposed of the old broken ones, installed professionally the new ones and left everything clean. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends. Well done!

Daisy from Mississauga
Daisy from Mississauga

new roof

We had our roof redone at the end of 2012 by this company. We wanted to use a local company and these guys were friendly and competitively priced. There were issues with the workmanship as well as some uncompleted tasks. Phone calls started to go unanswered after awhile…and the promised visit to address our concerns never happened. Very disappointed.

hayley
hayley

Roof/Siding Leak Repair

At first We really enjoyed working with Kew Beach Roofers and Wayne Roberts, the owner. They were fast, fairly priced and very personable local Beach residents. We had a very small leak that they were pretty sure they could fix, so they gave us two options: $250 for a quick fix and $450 for a fix with a five year guarantee. We decided to take the guaranteed work in case it didn't work out. We paid cash, but have the work statement and warranty in writing. Lo and behold the leak came back ten days later, but we felt happy since we had a guarantee. So We called Wayne and he said he would send someone. Nobody showed up. This happened numerous times until they just stopped returning our calls. They clearly have no intention to resolve this issue or stand by their warranty. We understand that it's a small job and maybe they just don't have time, but at least call us back and keep your word. Weve had to pay for other contractors to fix their work, since we don't expect to hear from Wayne again. The Beach is a very small community and this is not usual practice, especially when reputation is everything in this business. We will do our part to warn other Beach residents not to use these contractors and award this type of poor service. This is an unfair way to treat anyone, no matter how big or how small the job may be.