A&F Duct Cleaning

Reviews for A&F Duct Cleaning

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Great

Francis was wonderful to deal with. Great attitude and eager to show where and what was cleaned, him and his partner did a thorough job too. He was punctual and very accommodating to my tight schedule.
Thumbs up all around.

Thank you mike I really appreciate your review

Janu in Toronto
Janu in Toronto

Duct cleaning

Francis and team did a great job cleaning my ducts. They were on time, and efficient in cleaning all the ducts in my home and answering all my questions. I would recommend Francis and team to anyone. Thank you!

Sap in Etobicoke
Sap in Etobicoke

Great job

Francis the owner was great ... amazing service .. quick and promptly came on time.. did a great job.. clients please call them .. they are simply superb...they understand their clients so well ..care and listen to their concerns..

Thank you very much for the nice review for home stars I really appreciate you having me to do the duct cleaning

shellygkane
shellygkane
1 review , ON

Duct and dryer cleaning

Francis was very professional, thorough and efficient! He took the time to show me what he was doing. He comes highly recommended to me by friends and I would not hesitate to refer him in the future!

Thank you for your business!

Alexplumbing in Brampton
Alexplumbing in Brampton

Duct cleaning Service

I found A& F from an Ad posted on the side of the road. My call was politely answered by Francis. He was very professional and priced the job based on what I told him. Very reasonable price and very detailed and answered all of my questions. He promptly attended the job as appointed. He is very knowledgeable, reliable ,honest,professional and Clean. He explained everything I wanted to know.i am very pleased with the job. The best Duct cleaning ever . I since recommended him for services and all of these clients are amazed with his job.
Sadita

Thank you for the positive review!

Vadim in Toronto
Vadim in Toronto

Duct Cleaning at a Townhouse in Vaughan

I am very pleased with the duct cleaning services provided by Francis. He arrived 20 minutes before his scheduled time, he cleaned everything and even replaced the air filter at no additional cost. The reviews are true. He takes pride in his job and you can tell that the duct cleaning has been indeed cleaned and not only vacuumed. I will contact him again in 2 years or once we do renovations.

Eda Unutkan from Toronto
Eda Unutkan from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Francis is very professional and was on time for the day of the duct cleaning. I have already referred many of my friends as he did an amazing job. He is very thorough and takes pride in his business. The price he charged was very reasonable and worth every penny. He showed me the amount of dirt that was removed and my house has been very clean thanks to him. I will definitely be contacting him for all my duct cleaning needs!

Amit from Toronto
Amit from Toronto

guarantee-seal.png A&F Duct Cleaning
416-816-0852
61 Markbrook Lane
Toronto
M9V 5E7

Francis has done an excellent job with duct cleaning at our house. I'd recommend him for his exceed expectation work.His attention to details and great experience helped a lot. Very thorough and clean work.

wenfu wei from Vaughan
wenfu wei from Vaughan

duct cleaning

extremely satisfied with the work done, Francis was on top of everything. price was competitive, it was just easy and convenient. I would very likely recommend Francis to friends and family.

Thank you Wenfu Wei.

Elena from Vaughan
Elena from Vaughan

duct cleaning

Francis does a great job. I didnt do the duct cleaning for a while. I usually call him for that. He is very professional, comes on time and he does his job perfect. The price is right as well.

Thank you Elena.

More about A&F Duct Cleaning

A&F Duct cleaning is proud to offer you the best duct cleaning solutions. No job is too big or small for us. Whether it’s residential, commercial, or industrial, we guarantee you the best duct cleaning service. We do it all!

A&F has been cleaning ducts for over 12 years with thousands of happy customers across the GTA. Duct cleaning is our passion and we are serious about providing you with the best cleaning techniques and equipment tailored to your needs. A&F Duct cleaning is proud to offer you the best duct cleaning solutions. No job is too big or small for us. Whether it’s residential, commercial, or industrial. We do it all! We guarantee you the best duct cleaning service. A&F has been cleaning ducts for over 10 years with thousands of happy customers across the GTA. Duct cleaning is our passion and we are serious about providing you with the best cleaning techniques and equipment tailored to your needs.

All in one cleaning

Air Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Filters Replacing
Sanitizer & Deodorizer
Air Duct Repair

Severe problems on your air ducts can be prevented by being aware of their signs and acting immediately if you experience any of them. If it takes longer than usual for your HVAC system to reach the ideal temperature at home, this could mean that your air duct cleaning is needed. Dirty filters, excessive moisture and foul smell are other signs.
HVAC units have a recommended periodic maintenance schedule that should be strictly followed. The dates are not arbitrary but follow the expected days when the unit may begin to experience wear and tear. Even if the HVAC still works around the time of routine check-up, it’s still recommended to have it serviced.