A&F Duct Cleaning

Reviews for A&F Duct Cleaning

Anuraj Michael from Toronto
Anuraj Michael from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Francis from A&F did an absolutely amazing job in the house. I unfortunately used another company to do the duct cleaning and the other company did not do the job properly.

Francis not only fixed their mistakes but he made sure the work was done properly. I will not hesitate to refer him to friends and family and to call him back to clean our ducts. I would give him 20/10 if it was possible.

brad Hughes from Mississauga
brad Hughes from Mississauga

residential

good worker, fast and clean....conscientious and pleasure to have in the house.
A lot of competition in the market and hard to find a reliable trade worker that is happy doing their job

khadija from Mississauga
khadija from Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

Mr. Francis Audisho did an amazing job with the work he did today. He was precisely on time like he said he would be and did a fabulous job. I would recommend anyone who's looking for duct cleaning to contact Mr. Francis. He gets the job done with his bubbly personality.

Duct Cleaning

I called A&F Duct Cleaning based on the reviews found on Home Stars and it was the best decision ever.
The duct cleaning in my house was done professionally and in detail. We really enjoyed the scent our heating was producing few days after the duct cleaning was done.
I already recommended A&F to my family for duct cleaning in their houses and I would recommend A&F to anyone who wants job well done on their duct cleaning.

Duct Cleaning

Francis was dot on time and did a great job. He was thorough and took his time to clean every vent. Final cost was exactly what he quote on the phone, no surprises. Good job and highly recommended.

Theresa from Vaughan
Theresa from Vaughan

Duct Cleaning

Francis showed up on time and was polite. He showed me the dust and debris in the ducts and stayed till the job was done. I would hire him again and recommend him to others that require this service. His very good attitude towards his work and his customers reminds me of the old days!

KnP
KnP

Duct Cleaning

Francis did a phenomenal job cleaning my ducts, AC coils, Dryer Ducts. He did everything! We found a blockage, and got it fixed as well.

So much dust/hair came out of the vents it was crazy.

When moving to a home, you never know whether the prior owners cleaned the ducts or not. We stayed on the cautious side and cleaned them, and good thing we did. Pet hair, clumps of lint, dust, vent blockages due to accumulation, the list went on and on. No wonder the house was sold with no dryer, cause the vent didn't work!

Jude from Mississauga
Jude from Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

Francis from A & F Duct Cleaning did an excellent job cleaning the ducts in my home. He came on time, was thorough, efficient and polite. I would recommend his services without hesitation.

Theepan from Toronto
Theepan from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

I would recommend A&F Duct Cleaning services to anyone!
As Francis is an honest and reliable business man, he showed up to my house early and did an awesome job!!! I do see the difference in the air quality in my house and appreciate all the care he took. I will be in touch for my next duct cleaning!!!!

Filip Stefanovic from Etobicoke
Filip Stefanovic from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Home Duct Cleaning

We called A&F to clean our ducts seeing the strong reviews here. Our ducts were very dirty due to recent renos and Francis did an amazing job cleaning/sanitizing them - he was very friendly and very professional. The value we got from this job was unbeatable and we will definitely call him again. Thanks Francis!!

More about A&F Duct Cleaning

A&F Duct cleaning is proud to offer you the best duct cleaning solutions. No job is too big or small for us. Whether it’s residential, commercial, or industrial, we guarantee you the best duct cleaning service. We do it all! A&F has been cleaning ducts for over 12 years with ...