A&F Duct Cleaning

HomeStars in Richmond Hill
HomeStars in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning

Had Francis and team do duct cleaning in my home. Very professional and pleasant to deal with. Went extra mile to change my filter. Home smells and feels fresh and new after they're done. Will definitely get his service again and recommend to friends.

Thank you very much I did not do hole lot for you guys I did my job thank you again

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

I had my ducts cleaned by Francis after a renovation. He was on time, pleasant, and did a great job. I would definitely use his service again and recommend him to any friends or family!

Thank you nick it is my duty to do a good job and it is honour for me thank you

Yvette O in Vaughan
Yvette O in Vaughan

Duct cleaning by Francis

We had our duct cleaned by Francis. He did an amazing job. Exceptional work. Very professional and pleasant. He arrived on time and worked efficiently to finish on time. I hardly noticed he was in my home doing work. I highly recommend him. Iam very happy with the service. I will surely be using his service again in the near future.

Thank you Francis.

Thank you dear very much for nice review

Muhammad Nasir  in Brampton
Muhammad Nasir in Brampton

Muhammad Nasir

Had a great experience. He is prodessional, hardworking and punctual. Treated our property with care and respect. We really appreciated that! Will book him again next time. We recommend any household in need of duct cleaning services. Just call him and book an appointment. Thanks Mr. Francis.

Thank you Mohamed for the nice words you put for I just did my job I hope Ivan hear from you again in the future

brampton in Brampton
brampton in Brampton

duct cleaning

Our house duct/vents have been neglected and way overdue for cleaning, Francis was recommended through a friend and we were absolutely satisfied with the quality of work he has delivered to our home. Francis and his team dealt through the crazy mess and clutter to get the job done in the most effective manner, also provided tips to reduce dust and maintaining our duct system.
Excellent service, highly recommended

Thank you very much I appreciate you nice words I will do again in the future

AndrewM in Etobicoke
AndrewM in Etobicoke

Home Duct Cleaning

Simply put, Francis and his team were exceptional. My family had recently moved into a new home and after a renovation I came across A&F Duct Cleaning via a Google search. I called Francis on a Wednesday evening and he was able to make time for us on the following Friday afternoon. Completely professional and friendly, Francis and his team identified problem areas in the house and were able to quickly and effectively mitigate and solve our dirty duct issues. I would with no hesitation recommend A&F Duct Cleaning to anyone looking for speedy and quality service.

Thank you very much for nice words you wrote for me it is my duty to do a good job god bless you thank you

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

A&F Duct Cleaning

Francis did a great job thoroughly cleaning our ducts in our older house. He was on time, and did a good job all while explaining how the process worked and what he was doing. Included a free replacement filter as well!

Thank you David it is my duties to do agood job Iam very please that you are satisfied thank you

Marco in Etobicoke
Marco in Etobicoke

Duct and furnace cleaning

Frances arrived on time, his work was done efficiently and effectively. I really appreciated the care he took to complete the job and go the extra mile. He left my home feeling truly clean.

Hi Marco thank you very much for the nice words all the best I look forward to clean your duct again

Duct cleaning

Thank you A&F duct cleaning services for working so hard today. Your strong work ethic showed today. You worked efficiently, quickly and very neatly. I highly recommend A&F Duct Cleaning.

Hi thank you very much it my duties Iam happy that you satisfied

Wareside in Etobicoke
Wareside in Etobicoke

Duct cleaning

Could not have been happier with the service Francis provides. Great price, on time, shows you his equipment and explains to you exactly what he's doing and shows you the dirt and problem areas. Will definitely use him again

Thank you Jim it nice of you to put a nice word Iam happy you are satisfied

More about A&F Duct Cleaning

A&F Duct cleaning is proud to offer you the best duct cleaning solutions. No job is too big or small for us. Whether it’s residential, commercial, or industrial, we guarantee you the best duct cleaning service. We do it all!

A&F has been cleaning ducts for over 12 years with thousands of happy customers across the GTA. Duct cleaning is our passion and we are serious about providing you with the best cleaning techniques and equipment tailored to your needs. A&F Duct cleaning is proud to offer you the best duct cleaning solutions. No job is too big or small for us. Whether it’s residential, commercial, or industrial. We do it all! We guarantee you the best duct cleaning service. A&F has been cleaning ducts for over 10 years with thousands of happy customers across the GTA. Duct cleaning is our passion and we are serious about providing you with the best cleaning techniques and equipment tailored to your needs.

All in one cleaning

Air Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Filters Replacing
Sanitizer & Deodorizer
Air Duct Repair

Severe problems on your air ducts can be prevented by being aware of their signs and acting immediately if you experience any of them. If it takes longer than usual for your HVAC system to reach the ideal temperature at home, this could mean that your air duct cleaning is needed. Dirty filters, excessive moisture and foul smell are other signs.
HVAC units have a recommended periodic maintenance schedule that should be strictly followed. The dates are not arbitrary but follow the expected days when the unit may begin to experience wear and tear. Even if the HVAC still works around the time of routine check-up, it’s still recommended to have it serviced.