A&F Duct Cleaning

Vadim in Toronto
Vadim in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Duct Cleaning at a Townhouse in Vaughan

I am very pleased with the duct cleaning services provided by Francis. He arrived 20 minutes before his scheduled time, he cleaned everything and even replaced the air filter at no additional cost. The reviews are true. He takes pride in his job and you can tell that the duct cleaning has been indeed cleaned and not only vacuumed. I will contact him again in 2 years or once we do renovations.

Eda Unutkan from Toronto
Eda Unutkan from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Francis is very professional and was on time for the day of the duct cleaning. I have already referred many of my friends as he did an amazing job. He is very thorough and takes pride in his business. The price he charged was very reasonable and worth every penny. He showed me the amount of dirt that was removed and my house has been very clean thanks to him. I will definitely be contacting him for all my duct cleaning needs!

Amit from Toronto
Amit from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Francis has done an excellent job with duct cleaning at our house. I'd recommend him for his exceed expectation work.His attention to details and great experience helped a lot. Very thorough and clean work.

wenfu wei from Vaughan
wenfu wei from Vaughan

duct cleaning

extremely satisfied with the work done, Francis was on top of everything. price was competitive, it was just easy and convenient. I would very likely recommend Francis to friends and family.

Elena from Vaughan
Elena from Vaughan

duct cleaning

Francis does a great job. I didnt do the duct cleaning for a while. I usually call him for that. He is very professional, comes on time and he does his job perfect. The price is right as well.

Mira from Toronto
Mira from Toronto

Duct cleaning

I have been using Francis for 10 years now and he has always been on time, done a thorough job and been clean and courteous while getting the job done. I am happy to recommend Francis to anyone who needs their ducts cleaned.

Nick
Nick

duct cleaning

I had A&F clean my ducts amazing work and cheap highly recomended. very good service. talk to Francis he will take of you. i had my ducts cleaned years ago it was more expensive and no where near the same job.

Omar from Milton
Omar from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Duct Cleaning

I had my duct cleaned today by A&F and as always, Francis is smiling, friendly and professional. Thank you very much for the good services and the good work. I recommend A&F and will call Francis back next year for my duct cleaning.
The cheap offer for duct cleaning is a big L I E, don’t believe it, they will do nothing. Watch the hidden Camera for CBC and you will know what I am talking about. Call the right company from the beginning and I definitely recommend A&F for peace of mind services.

Ann-Marie from Brampton
Ann-Marie from Brampton

Duct Cleaning

I just had hardwood floors installed so the house was extremely dusty. I called A&F. Francis was able to schedule me for that same day. He and Oliver were very friendly, professional and did a great job. Thank you.

Godfrey Ewan from Brampton
Godfrey Ewan from Brampton

Duct Cleaning

Frances ,was very punctual and friendly to We His Customers.
He was right on time. This is the first time I have had my duct cleaned in a very professional .way . all my vent was cleaned and sanitized very diligently. I will recommend Francis to all people I know for his line of profession.

More about A&F Duct Cleaning

A&F Duct cleaning is proud to offer you the best duct cleaning solutions. No job is too big or small for us. Whether it’s residential, commercial, or industrial, we guarantee you the best duct cleaning service. We do it all! A&F has been cleaning ducts for over 12 years with ...