Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Waterproofing
#3- 7228 Winston Street Burnaby BC V5A3R1
Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Suzanne from Port Coquitlam
Suzanne from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof & Gutters

Truly excellent service from the crew at Coast Mountain Roof from the roof to the gutters. They delivered quality workmanship as promised and I would definitely recommend them to others, in fact I already have!

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks very much Suzanne. Dont forget to call us every winter to ensure your gutters are clean. You'd hate to clog up your drainage which leads to even bigger problems down the road and please dont hesitate to call us when that old roof is ready to be replaced.
Best regards,
President/Senior Estimator
Coast Mountain Roof Ltd

Dorothy Fairholm from North Vancouver
Dorothy Fairholm from North Vancouver

Re-roof garage

We had our garage roof and gutters replaced by Coast Mtn Roofs. Their quote was promptly delivered and very well laid out. Service and quality of work were excellent. Highly recommended

Brian and Dorothy;
Thank you for your comments. We always appreciate when our clients are made happy, even if only for a garage roof. Thanks again and we look forward to your referrals and hope to work with you in the future. Thank you again for your business.
Kindest regards,
General Manager

B. Fox from West Vancouver
B. Fox from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Moss Removal

We recently had Coast Mountain Roof Ltd. do moss removal on our tile roof. They had been recommended by our neighbors. We are very pleased with the job that Brad's crew of Ash and Chris did. They took the time to explain what the job entailed and came back promptly the next day to finish the job and clean up the site. We would definitely recommend Coast Mountain. Thanks Brad, Ash and Chris.

Thank you so much for your business Mrs Fox. It is a great compliment when someone such as yourself comes to us years later as a referral from a past client in your neighbourhood. We are thankful that you are happy with the extensive cleaning our staff did at your residence and trust this will make the sales process a bit quicker without all that moss growth present on your roof anymore! Thanks again for your patronage and please keep us in mind for any friends, family or coworkers in the future.
Best regards,

David Chew from Vancouver
David Chew from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Re-roof

I had a re-roof project recently completed by Coast Mountain. It is was difficult job given the high elevation, steep pitch and lack of side yard access. They were very careful to make the roof water-tight as we had rain on and off during the job. Kurt was very diligent in responding to my questions and helpful on our choice of style and roof materials. I had included in the quote installation of bird-proofing wire; there was no issue of not wanting to do it; Coast Mountain has a "can do" attitude. Indra, the job foreman, was very good at keeping me informed on the job daily. The quote was fair, my neighbors are happy and the roof looks great. Couldn't ask for more!

Mr Chew,
As my firm has had the pleasure of re-roofing several of your employers commercial properties, we thank you for the opportunity to show what our residential crews are capable of! There were some minor logistics concerns with the close proximity of your home to neighbouring houses as well as the extreme height to the gutters/eave. However, the challenges were welcomed by our crew and thank you again for putting your faith in Coast Mountain Roof and the abilities of our trained and skilled employees. We hope to serve you again in the future!
Sincerely,

Angelica Gordon from Maple Ridge
Angelica Gordon from Maple Ridge
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof Repair

Coast Mountain Roof sent out a crew promptly, when I called them about a leak in out tile roof. The employees were there early for the appointment. They were polite and friendly, and explained everything to me. The leak was fixed quickly. They were even neat and tidy about the repair (they cleaned off the ladder before bringing it inside the house to access the attic!). Thanks again to Brad and the crew for helping us out.

Angelica,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We greatly appreciate your patronage and trust this will ensure your sale goes smoothly. Please contact us in the future for any of your roofing needs as you were a pleasure to deal with.

Alex from North Vancouver
Alex from North Vancouver

New Roof Installation

Coast Mountain Roof did a great job installing my new roof. The team of guys who worked on the job were very reliable, showed up on time, and worked so hard they finished the job in one day.

The next morning, Brad the owner of the company was up on my roof to ensure it was done not only to my satisfaction but his.

My overall impression is that Coast Mountain Roof will keep working until you're happy--this included not only my roofing, but ensuring my property was cleaned up and every detail addressed. Even after I had paid in full, I contacted them with a concern I had, and they came back to rectify my concern.

I would recommend Coast Mountain Roof to anyone considering a new roof. The estimate I got was exactly what I paid and my roof looks excellent.

kyle from North Vancouver
kyle from North Vancouver

Roof Replacement

I was connected to Coast Mountain Roof Ltd. through a very knowledgeable friend in the construction industry. After reviewing three quotes from different companies we choose to go with Coast Mountain because of their competitive pricing and customer service through the quoting process. After the job was completed we where very happy with their quality of work, start to end of job customer service and felt they went above and beyond our expectations and contractual obligations.

J Slade from Vancouver
J Slade from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New roof

When we were told our home needed a roof replaced, I solicited 4 quotes . We didn't hear back from the other companies before Brad from Coast Mountain Roof came promptly the next morning and inspected the roof. That same day, the requirements of the entire job were explained to us and a detailed quote was provided in writing that evening. After receiving 2 other quotes several days later we decided to go with Coast Mountain Roof. We particularly liked the way the work to be done was presented. The job was completed as described on time and for the amount quoted. The cleanup of our yard each day was impressive and we didn't have to do any "after cleanup". I will be recommending Coast Mountain Roof Ltd to my friends, neighbours and family.

More about Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Welcome to Coast Mountain Roof Ltd. Servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and all neighbourhoods in-between for both Commercial and Residential new and re-roofing. We are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating! We also offer quick response repair services and maintenance packages with every roof we sell. Compliant and in good standing with WorkSafeBC providing Advanced Clearance & voted #1 on the North Shore in 2012 and a runner up in 2013. We have just been awarded the "Best Of Award" for 2014 from Homestars!
Our Referral program is a way to say, "Thank you, " while there is no limit on how many referrals you can provide and we will reward you with a gift of your choice! (Usually a $100 Keg gift card..yum!)
Coast Mountain Roof is passionate about doing our part to help environment and therefore offer eco-friendly, energy efficient products. We are fully insured with a $5 Million commercial liability insurance policy with a hot-work endorsement, allowing us to work with open flame and peace of mind.
Please call for your Free Re-roofing Estimate Today and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
Free Estimate Call 604-420-1657
FREE Maintenance Package with all Re-Roofing Projects. Commercial or Residential, no matter what product.
We look very forward to speaking with you soon and serving your needs to create a long lasting relationship for years to come!