Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Waterproofing
Unit 3- 7228 Winston Street North Burnaby BC V5A 3R1
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Burnaby  >  Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Reviews for Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

RJB in Burnaby

#3- 7228 Winston Street
Burnaby
BC
V5A3R1

Was renovating my house and the entire roof needed to be replaced. I was very impressed with the Coast Mountain Roof team's quick turnaround; from providing an estimate to starting & completing the work. The team communicated with me throughout the process and worked within my renovation schedule. The work was completed over a year ago and the roof is functioning without issue. I recommend them to all my friends doing similar work.

Thank your very much for the review and of course your business. If ever in the future you require our services or anyone you may know does please feel free to call us anytime. Was a pleasure.
Thanks

Safety First

I'v had the pleasure of working with Brad and his team on two projects. Both went very well. The clean up daily and the final clean up was something I haven't seen from a roofing company ever. The most important item to me that Brad's team brings is safety to the site. His safety plan is prefect and his men fellow it. As a superintendent I want to see all workers go home at the end of the day and I know Brad does as well.

Your review and your business is much appreciated. We look forward to working with you on any future projects.
Thanks

Turtlehead  in Belcarra
Turtlehead in Belcarra
1 review Belcarra, BC

New roof

It was a pleasure to work with brad and his crew. They came through with everything they promised and did an amazing job. My contractor Bellex custom homes was very impressed and will be using them on future projects.

Thank you so much for your review your business is much appreciated if you or anyone you know needs our services in the future please do not hesitate to call.

Mark and Heather, Ladner in Burnaby
Mark and Heather, Ladner in Burnaby

Roof and Solar Project

The Coast Mountain crew was very professional. My neighbours commented on how well they cleaned up each evening. I can tell the quality of work is high in comparison to houses in my area. Rikur Energy worked with Coast as we simultaneously installed a solar array that will meet our energy needs for the year (separate pricing). The Coast Mountain Roofer ensured the solar panels were properly mounted/sealed to roof. The whole install was very seamless including gutters. I recommended Coast to a man down our street and I saw him yesterday and he was very happy too.

Thank you for the great review.

C Heras from West Vancouver
C Heras from West Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

New roof

Brad and his team were friendly, conscientious and made certain we were happy. They did extras like paint our chimneys and custom fit the old style skylights to make sure heir work was perfect and left our house with a great-looking, leak-proof roof! I would hire them again, and recommend them every time. The only snag was the super rainy weather we had to endure for over a month which put the project slightly behind schedule, but who can control the weather?!

Kerstin H in
Kerstin H in

Strata Roof Replacement

Our Strata chose Brad and team from CMR for the replacement of our shingle roof. Throughout the project the team have been very approachable, nice to deal with and transparent. The end result was a beautiful new roof that everyone in our building loves.
The team demonstrated true professionalism when a change needed to be made - not only was CMR very prompt but also extremely cordial about it. Thank you very much for making our Strata project a success.

Cory Turkington from Port Coquitlam
Cory Turkington from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Roof Patch

I recently removed the chimney on my house, which resulted in a 4' x 8' sized hole in my roof. Having previously used Coast Mountain Roof to redo my roof (approx. 3 years ago), I contacted Brad to help cover the hole. Brad was more than flexible and was able to fit my small job in with a couple weeks notice. The crew was fast, efficient, and were able to match the existing shingles. It's hard to tell where the hole was located. I would definitely recommend Brad and the Coast Mountain Roof team for any roofing project.

S in Vancouver
S in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Small job, Excellent service and delivery

Coast Mt Roof was professional and fast. We had a leaking roof in a tiny little 1200 square foot house in east Van. Coast Mountain got a beautiful grey metal roof done with an estimate that was just right. These guys really care about a job well done. Neighbours compliment us on how great our roof looks.

Thank you for the great review Mrs "S". The entire team at CMR work diligently to provide the best service to all of our clients. We wish the best to you for the upcoming holiday season

Phil in Vancouver
Phil in Vancouver

Big renovation

We were doing a huge project that included a new flat roof and a new pitched roof. Brad (the estimator, not the owner, there are two Brads) went out of his way to explain all the options to us, and make sure we got the information needed to make the best choice for us.

When we ran into unforeseen delays with our general contractor, they even managed to find us a crew to help with the sheeting so we could stay on schedule and get everything water tight before a big rain on the weekend.

Could not recommend them more.

Phil, thank you kindly for the recommendation. We understand the pressures of building in the current local market and timeliness is always a factor in staying on budget and coordination of all sub-trades.
It has been more than a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to an ongoing relationship

LaVerna Lemire
LaVerna Lemire

Roof

A very big thank you to coast Mt roofing for a job well done, as a rule I don't say anything, but they did a very clean and professional job for us, price was good, guys very polite and BRAD [registered roofing Inspector) explained everything. al' & laVerna

Thanks so much for the review! I will pass on the positive message to all involved. Please keep us in mind for any roofing or waterproofing needs you may have in the future and best for the holiday season!!
President

More about Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Welcome to Coast Mountain Roof Ltd. Servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and all neighbourhoods in-between for both Commercial and Residential new and re-roofing. We are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating! We also offer quick response repair services and maintenance packages with every roof we sell. Compliant and in good standing with WorkSafeBC providing Advanced Clearance & voted #1 on the North Shore in 2012 and a runner up in 2013. We have just been awarded the "Best Of Award" for 2014 from Homestars!
Our Referral program is a way to say, "Thank you, " while there is no limit on how many referrals you can provide and we will reward you with a gift of your choice! (Usually a $100 Keg gift card..yum!)
Coast Mountain Roof is passionate about doing our part to help environment and therefore offer eco-friendly, energy efficient products. We are fully insured with a $5 Million commercial liability insurance policy with a hot-work endorsement, allowing us to work with open flame and peace of mind.
Please call for your Free Re-roofing Estimate Today and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
Free Estimate Call 604-420-1657
FREE Maintenance Package with all Re-Roofing Projects. Commercial or Residential, no matter what product.
We look very forward to speaking with you soon and serving your needs to create a long lasting relationship for years to come!