Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Waterproofing
Unit 3- 7228 Winston Street North Burnaby BC V5A 3R1
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Burnaby  >  Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Mark and Heather, Ladner in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The Coast Mountain crew was very professional. My neighbours commented on how well they cleaned up each evening. I can tell the quality of work is high in comparison to houses in my area. Rikur Energy worked with Coast as we simultaneously installed a solar array that will meet our energy needs for the year (separate pricing). The Coast Mountain Roofer ensured the solar panels were properly mounted/sealed to roof. The whole install was very seamless including gutters. I recommended Coast to a man down our street and I saw him yesterday and he was very happy too.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review.

C Heras from West Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Brad and his team were friendly, conscientious and made certain we were happy. They did extras like paint our chimneys and custom fit the old style skylights to make sure heir work was perfect and left our house with a great-looking, leak-proof roof! I would hire them again, and recommend them every time. The only snag was the super rainy weather we had to endure for over a month which put the project slightly behind schedule, but who can control the weather?!

Kerstin H in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Our Strata chose Brad and team from CMR for the replacement of our shingle roof. Throughout the project the team have been very approachable, nice to deal with and transparent. The end result was a beautiful new roof that everyone in our building loves.
The team demonstrated true professionalism when a change needed to be made - not only was CMR very prompt but also extremely cordial about it. Thank you very much for making our Strata project a success.

Cory Turkington from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

I recently removed the chimney on my house, which resulted in a 4' x 8' sized hole in my roof. Having previously used Coast Mountain Roof to redo my roof (approx. 3 years ago), I contacted Brad to help cover the hole. Brad was more than flexible and was able to fit my small job in with a couple weeks notice. The crew was fast, efficient, and were able to match the existing shingles. It's hard to tell where the hole was located. I would definitely recommend Brad and the Coast Mountain Roof team for any roofing project.