Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Waterproofing
Unit 3- 7228 Winston Street North Burnaby BC V5A 3R1
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Burnaby  >  Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Reviews for Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Mark and Heather, Ladner in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

The Coast Mountain crew was very professional. My neighbours commented on how well they cleaned up each evening. I can tell the quality of work is high in comparison to houses in my area. Rikur Energy worked with Coast as we simultaneously installed a solar array that will meet our energy needs for the year (separate pricing). The Coast Mountain Roofer ensured the solar panels were properly mounted/sealed to roof. The whole install was very seamless including gutters. I recommended Coast to a man down our street and I saw him yesterday and he was very happy too.

Thank you for the great review.

C Heras from West Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Brad and his team were friendly, conscientious and made certain we were happy. They did extras like paint our chimneys and custom fit the old style skylights to make sure heir work was perfect and left our house with a great-looking, leak-proof roof! I would hire them again, and recommend them every time. The only snag was the super rainy weather we had to endure for over a month which put the project slightly behind schedule, but who can control the weather?!

Kerstin H in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Our Strata chose Brad and team from CMR for the replacement of our shingle roof. Throughout the project the team have been very approachable, nice to deal with and transparent. The end result was a beautiful new roof that everyone in our building loves.
The team demonstrated true professionalism when a change needed to be made - not only was CMR very prompt but also extremely cordial about it. Thank you very much for making our Strata project a success.

Cory Turkington from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

I recently removed the chimney on my house, which resulted in a 4' x 8' sized hole in my roof. Having previously used Coast Mountain Roof to redo my roof (approx. 3 years ago), I contacted Brad to help cover the hole. Brad was more than flexible and was able to fit my small job in with a couple weeks notice. The crew was fast, efficient, and were able to match the existing shingles. It's hard to tell where the hole was located. I would definitely recommend Brad and the Coast Mountain Roof team for any roofing project.

S in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Coast Mt Roof was professional and fast. We had a leaking roof in a tiny little 1200 square foot house in east Van. Coast Mountain got a beautiful grey metal roof done with an estimate that was just right. These guys really care about a job well done. Neighbours compliment us on how great our roof looks.

Thank you for the great review Mrs "S". The entire team at CMR work diligently to provide the best service to all of our clients. We wish the best to you for the upcoming holiday season

Phil in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We were doing a huge project that included a new flat roof and a new pitched roof. Brad (the estimator, not the owner, there are two Brads) went out of his way to explain all the options to us, and make sure we got the information needed to make the best choice for us.

When we ran into unforeseen delays with our general contractor, they even managed to find us a crew to help with the sheeting so we could stay on schedule and get everything water tight before a big rain on the weekend.

Could not recommend them more.

Phil, thank you kindly for the recommendation. We understand the pressures of building in the current local market and timeliness is always a factor in staying on budget and coordination of all sub-trades.
It has been more than a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to an ongoing relationship

LaVerna Lemire
1 review Burnaby, BC

A very big thank you to coast Mt roofing for a job well done, as a rule I don't say anything, but they did a very clean and professional job for us, price was good, guys very polite and BRAD [registered roofing Inspector) explained everything. al' & laVerna

Thanks so much for the review! I will pass on the positive message to all involved. Please keep us in mind for any roofing or waterproofing needs you may have in the future and best for the holiday season!!

towneye
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent communication and explanations. Professional and organised. Excellent workmanship.
Pleasant workers, good attitudes and respectful of our property.

Mr. and Mrs. Towneye (Anonymity!), Thank you so so much for the extremely positive review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both. We are happy that through great communication we were able to address some very pressing unforeseen issues with your homes exterior to provide you a long lasting solution to our West Coast winter rains.
Please do not hesitate to call us in the future for any roofing, waterproofing or solar needs

Eduardo in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Needed a new flat roof. Got 3 quotes and researched the respective customer's reviews.
Brad was very thorough on the proposal details and eventual contingencies (didn't need them after all).
Service was done on schedule, on the budget, and with high quality.
What better compliment can someone pay to a company than to say they delivered 100%.

Happy to provide your family with a bullet proof 2 ply SBS torch-on membrane. You were easy to work with through the difficult access project. I am glad our crew handled all of the details with your awnings in a professional manner. I hope to work with you in the future.
Best
BG

T. Woo in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New roof on a very old house. Brad was very thorough explaining all options for the new roof, materials, and cost during the estimate. During the estimate, it was reassuring to know they are INSURED! =P It definitely wasn't an easy job due to the pitch of the roof, and peeling off 3 layers of old roof, I'm glad they are the pro's doing it, and not me. The end result was fantastic.

I have to be honest, it took me a while to write a review, because I wanted to wait and see how the new roof settled in on the old frame, plus, we didn't get any rain for quite a while, so there was no way to tell if the roof was going to stand up. In the end...the rain finally came...the roof past the test. All is good! =)

Thanks Coast Mountain Roof!

Thank you kindly Mr. Woo. Your 14/12 steep sloped roof was extremely challenging given the access and close proximity to neighbouring homes but we are happy with the positive end result. Thank you so much for your patience and chosen Coast Mountain Roof as your roofing provider
BG

More about Coast Mountain Roof Ltd.

Welcome to Coast Mountain Roof Ltd. Servicing Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and all neighbourhoods in-between for both Commercial and Residential new and re-roofing. We are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating! We also offer quick response repair services and maintenance packages with every roof we sell. Compliant and in good standing with WorkSafeBC providing Advanced Clearance & voted #1 on the North Shore in 2012 and a runner up in 2013. We have just been awarded the "Best Of Award" for 2014 from Homestars!
Our Referral program is a way to say, "Thank you, " while there is no limit on how many referrals you can provide and we will reward you with a gift of your choice! (Usually a $100 Keg gift card..yum!)
Coast Mountain Roof is passionate about doing our part to help environment and therefore offer eco-friendly, energy efficient products. We are fully insured with a $5 Million commercial liability insurance policy with a hot-work endorsement, allowing us to work with open flame and peace of mind.
Please call for your Free Re-roofing Estimate Today and we will get back to you within 24 hours!
Free Estimate Call 604-420-1657
FREE Maintenance Package with all Re-Roofing Projects. Commercial or Residential, no matter what product.
We look very forward to speaking with you soon and serving your needs to create a long lasting relationship for years to come!