STATUS CONSTRUCTION LTD

Reviews for STATUS CONSTRUCTION LTD

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Status con

The company is a joke they use there workers and don’t like paying usless ur they puppet that jumps when they and site guy like Sunny’s that can’t work in trade but can tell u how to do the job and Teno that sends a check with someone else cause he is scared cause it’s 25 percent what he owes u company a joke

Richard in Aurora, Ontario
Richard in Aurora, Ontario
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage Construction

I requested a quote from Status Construction and Liam from Status Construction contacted me and came out for a site visit. He submitted a quote and a timeline for the construction of the Garage. I agreed to proceed and they arrived on schedule to excavate for the foundation.

Once excavation was complete, they formed and poured the foundation a few days later and exceeded my expectations. The base was better than I had specified and the reinforcement and pad thickness was also better than I had specified. They also came the next day and saw cut the pad as well.

After the pad cured a few days, they sent in a framing team and erected the garage in two days, Once again, the framing was done and they materials they used exceeded my plans. In addition, they framed the Garage so I had way more head room than I expected to have.

The people working for Status Construction were very nice and a pleasure to have on site. During the construction Project, Liam (Project Lead) and the President (Tino) came by several times to check on the project and ensure everything was going well.

The Garage was inspected by the building department and approved. I am very happy with Status Construction and they did a great job for me!

Thanks for taking time to leave a review, Richard; it was a pleasure working with you. Your clear vision and open communication resulted in a garage that you can be proud of for years to come. We hope to have an opportunity to work together again.

melinda_fiona
melinda_fiona
1 review Newmarket, ON

Backyard and driveway

They start from 7-7:30 and end around 8 o'clock. They focus on their work and nothing else. They did a very good job on our backyard and are still doing the front. Overall they did amazing and we received many compliments.

Thank you for your review, Melinda. It was a pleasure working with you. We home you're enjoying your front and backyard!

samsonsingh in Thornhill
samsonsingh in Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking and Landscaping

I had contracted this company for doing interlocking in the first week of April 2016. Had also made an advance pavement of $1400 on a project of $7000. However when ever we called the company Director sales to confirm the start date, was always given a false hope. After a number repeated calls for almost 1 1/2 month of false promises, we finally decided, to terminate our contract. Please be sure before you do business with this company.

Hi Samson, it's unfortunate that we could not come to a resolution that met your needs. We've refunded your deposit. Should an opportunity present itself to work together again, we would show you that Status has built its reputation on quality of work and a focus on our customers' needs.

More about STATUS CONSTRUCTION LTD

☆☆☆PHILOSOPHY FOR SUCCESS☆☆☆ "We treat your home as if it were our own! " Define expectations, set goals, and exceed those goals with quality and consistency to ensure our customer’s satisfaction. ☆☆☆30 YEARS OF RENOVATIONS AND LANDSCAPES☆☆☆ As a custom home builder and renovator of international recognition and stature, our ...
Looking for Builders pros in Etobicoke?