Fix My House.Ca

Reviews for Fix My House.Ca

traceyldougan in Oakville
traceyldougan in Oakville

Backsplash installation

I was so pleased with the team at Fix My House. From when I first reached out to the finished product all of my requests were responded to in a quick and efficient manner. I felt like a valued customer. The work was done very well and they were very clean. I appreciated how open they were about their timelines and showed up when they said they were going to. Thank you so much!

We really appreciate your positive review. Communication is so important throughout the renovation process. We strive to meet or exceed our client's satisfaction for each and every job. Thank you so much for being a great client!

mustbewill from Mississauga
mustbewill from Mississauga

Various projects around the house

Allan and the team came to work in a number of small projects that I had been putting off for some time (ok a long time!) They were quick to come around and do the assessment, came back with a speedy quote and start date. The work was completed immaculately. We are incredibly happy with the result and I am so glad that I procrastinated all that time and got the professionals in instead!

We loved the work the team did so much, the next time I needed some jobs completing (putting in an electric fireplace, wall mounting a TV without needing to re-plasterboard the entire house etc, I immediately called Allan. Next step is a full bathroom renovation and we can’t wait.

I honestly cannot recommend these guys highly enough. They’re exactly what I had been looking for - a team who will come and look after all those jobs you wished you could do yourself, but can’t or can’t get to - so professional, quick and great to deal with

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.
We truly value our loyal customers and appreciate your continued business.
Looking forward to the bathroom reno in the new year!

t_man94 in Oakville
t_man94 in Oakville

Master Bath Renovation

After much deliberation I chose Fix-My-House to upgrade my master
bathroom, it was builders original. This may be a small area however is so important to get right as it impacts your daily life. Allan and his team of experts were able to create the spa retreat I was hoping for. This was not an easy job, there were design challenges at every corner but Allan was able to overcome them with a friendly smile and a "of course we can do it" attitude. He created solutions and we talked them through together, I could text him anytime. The work was completed as if it were their own space meticulously and areas were cleaned daily. The value added to our house will be returned tenfold. We now enjoy a beautiful airy master bathroom and spa-like retreat.

Thank you so much for your positive review. Bathroom renovations are our specialty and we are so pleased you are thrilled with the result.
We really do our best to listen to our client's wishes and work together for the desired outcome. I must applaud you on your design choices. The final product really is amazing. You were such a pleasure to work with. Thanks for choosing the Fix-My-House team to complete your bathroom renovation. We hope to work with you again!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent work and attention to detail

We just moved into our house and there are a few things we need changed or updated. Contacted Allan and Joanne at Fixmyhouse.ca and got the first two critical updates completed.

Work was completed very well and Allan address a specific challenge we had with ingenuity and care.

We highly recommend this company for any work you need done around the house.

We appreciate you doing this review for us.
So happy we were able to help you with your projects.
Looking forward to completing the rest in the New Year.

lcrotty01 in Oakville
lcrotty01 in Oakville

Flooring repairs

The entire experience was beyond positive. Joanne, Allan and Johnny were professional from beginning to end. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends!

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We truly strive for customer satisfaction with every job, big or small. So glad we could help you with this project.

jordan.morelli in Oakville
jordan.morelli in Oakville

Basement Repair

After unfortunate incident involving a burst pipe, we discovered a mold issue in a crawlspace hidden under the basement stairs. The repair required the careful removal of a built-in, removal of old materials and the general repair of the area including new insulation, vapour barrier and concrete sealant paint.

Alan and his team we’re extremely responsive when we contacted them with respect to this unexpected and unfortunate issue. They attended to remove all material from the area and completed the post cleaning rebuild in a quick manner so as to ensure completion of the project before the Christmas holidays. Alan and his team are always very responsive and reliable and can be trusted to complete the work with care and competency. I would strongly recommend them and intend to use them for any future renovation or repair work on my home.

Thank you for your kind review! We always do our best to accommodate our clients wishes in terms of timing and completion of projects and were glad we could help you with this issue.
Of course, our loyal clients get top priority!
We always enjoy working with you and look forward to future projects together.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Plumbing and dry wall repairs

Our repair request was responded to expeditiously, and the work was performed professionally, rapidly and to our compete satisfaction. We have used Fix-My-House on several previous occasions for a variety of repair work, and have always been gratified by the quality of work performed. We will most certainly use them again.

Thank you for your kind review. Establishing solid relationships with our clients is important to us. We truly appreciate your continued business.

laura.davidson7 in Oakville
laura.davidson7 in Oakville

Install bathroom fan ,remove and replace toilet gasket, replace and paint damaged drywall, paint baseboards.

Allan and his team were very professional, offered best options for the work that needed to be done, and completed the job in timely fashion.
I would not hesitate to engage them again, and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for your kind review.
We are always thorough and pay attention to the details when completing all jobs, big or small.
We truly appreciate your business.

Marie
Marie

Ensuite Bathroom Reno

The project was on budget, finished on time. The guys were friendly, efficient and professional. I will hire them again.

Thanks for your kind review. Our goal is a satisfied customer. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to future projects together.
Enjoy your bright new bathroom!

csnow in Oakville
csnow in Oakville

Main Floor Renovation

We hired Fix My House to do an entire main floor renovation, including a full custom kitchen complete with wall demolition, and steel, flush beam installation. Allan, Joanne, and their team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Flexibility, honesty, and professionalism was exemplary, while managing our design preferences during a pandemic. Attention to detail was second to none. We are thrilled with our new space!

Thank you for your kind review. You both were a pleasure to work with and we are so pleased you are happy with the results. The ground floor does look amazing! We appreciate your patience with a few of the material delays due to CoVid. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Fix My House.Ca

Fix My House is an Oakville based renovation and handyman company that is service oriented and results driven. We will complete your project on time and in a professional manner.
We specialize in bathroom and basement renovations,fireplace renovations, replacing hardwood flooring, painting, fencing and deck building.
Proudly serving Oakville and Burlington.