FMF Heating & Cooling Inc.

Calgary AB T3H5P5
FMF Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for FMF Heating & Cooling Inc.

Jodi in Langdon
Jodi in Langdon
1 review Langdon, AB

Terrible! Use a different company

Jeff installed our air conditioner three years ago. We brought him out to the house numerous times as it was not working properly. The last time he came out about 2 months ago he admitted to putting the incorrect size unit in for our house. He said he would come and exchange it with the correct size. We have not heard from him since. We have tried to call and text but no answer. Save yourself the headache and use a different company.

Barry in Calgary
Barry in Calgary

Air Conditioner install

Jeff was fast to respond and install was the next day. As I was not home during the install I noticed that when the dryer breaker tripped they never put the air conditioner on its own circuit, they tied it into the dryer breaker. After this winter it will not start up, called Jeff 3 times and he said 3 times that he will come and troubleshoot. Never saw this guy again and will not reply back. On the bright side he likes cash deals better than credit card or debit purchase.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

DO NOT FALL TO FMF WARRANTY PROMISES !! THEY ARE THE WORST EVER HEATING & COOLING COMPANY YOU CAN FIND in CALGARY!!

I was skeptical when I was quoted a better price for Carrier heater and AC from Jeff at FMF Heating & Cooling, I called Carrier to confirm if he was a certified installer, I was told that if he could get products from Carrier he is one of their installer. So I bought from him since he put in writing his labour and parts warranties.

Until I had problems which had been more than a year, I kept calling and texting, Jeff kept promised to come but never showed up. I got fed up and complained to Better Business Bureau and now they declared to the BBB that they are out of Business! I know they are still around and continue to use their tactic of waranty when infact there are none !! BUYERS BEWARE!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Good Price AC Horrible Service

If you are looking a for a great price- you got it. Recommended from a friend and bought an ac unit from Jeff. Great price received. After that the worst service.
Good thing we bought a new build. Electrical inspections saw that they used a cheaper gauge wire. After about 2 weeks, hot days with a baby because we weren't supposed to turn it on as recommended by the inspector. Jeff finally came after those days after saying he would come right away numerous times with texts emails and phone calls. Finally came and replaced it.
Free stuff? Don't fall for it. Promised a cover and a Nest thermostat. Did I receive any? Only the cover. After weeks of phone calls texts and emails.
Have I used it? Negative. It was to small. After promises of coming to replace it and texts saying that it should be on there check your front door, I will make sure it is there today. I still haven't received anything.
Worst service ever.
Do not use this company unless you do not care of your new cheap ac unit breaks down or needs service.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?