Castel Mare Marble Care Ltd.

Tile and Grout Cleaning
Toronto ON M9W 6S2
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Castel Mare Marble Care Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Castel Mare Marble Care Ltd.

Nick Waterton
Nick Waterton

Porcelain Tile floor renovation/regrouting

Our 7 year old kitchen floor was in poor shape, with cracked tiles and grout.

Lucas from Castel-Mare assessed the floor, and recommended replacing the cracked tiles and re-grouting with epoxy grout. Luckily we had spare tiles left over from the installation 7 years ago.

Lucas's team were delayed a week, but did a fantastic job, removing the original grout and replacing a total of 14 tiles. The epoxy grout was matched to the original grout color, and looks great.

The floor feels like new again.

They also refinished our en-suite and entryway.

The kitchen floor refinishing was good value for money, but I thought the cost of the grout cleaning and re-caulking in the en-suite was a bit expensive. A minor quibble.

Thank you very much, Nick, for your review. We appreciate greatly the feedback from all our clientele. Thank you for your candour as well. Of course, we always try our best to meet client expectations when it comes to cost.

JH in Toronto
JH in Toronto

Marble Bathtub surround repair for split mitred edges

After an extensive home renovation (gut job) we were left with the impression that quality and ethical contractors and trades were Things of Legends.
Months of chasing our original marble tub surround fabricator/installer when the (second) surround they installed cracked - after only a few months and in exactly the same way the first one they installed also cracked - was leading to mental breakdown and a professional breakup.... Then, serendipitously, we contacted Castel-Mare.

Lucas provided expert, REAL reasons for the problems with our marble bathtub surround and tangible ways these problems could be fixed. He always responded promptly, was organized (!) and thoroughly great to work with. Curtis came to execute the repairs and finish caulking the tub/area. What a pro - his work is meticulous and he is just a lovely, entirely great guy. One would never know the edges had ever split! We are thrilled with the repair and love our marble surround more now than when it was installed.

We will be calling them soon to re-finish our stone kitchen island!

We are most grateful and highly recommend Lucas, Curtis and the Castel-Mare team

Thank you so much for your kind review. We look forward to working with you again. LW

jimgro in Toronto
jimgro in Toronto

Shower re-grouting

Lucas and his team were very professional and did a GREAT job! Although this was a relatively small project they treated the job (and me) with respect. I look forward to working with them again.

Jim, thank you. We make it a goal to treat each job no matter the size the with the utmost importance. We look forward to working with you again as well.

Megan
Megan

marble floor and counter top refinish

I hired Castel Mare to repair the marble floor tiles for a client of mine. They completely refinished the floors and all the etching stains are gone. They were thorough and efficient. They take great pride in their work, and their team seemed incredibly professional. Thank you.

Thank you, Megan. We were happy to work along with you to provide the absolute best service we could. After reviewing the work on the project, we are positive the clients will love the result. Hope to work together again!

Sara Bederman Design in
Sara Bederman Design in

Floor restoration

Castel-Mare is a professional, well trained and highly knowledgeable team. They are very reliable and take great pride in their work. They are equipped with excellent machinery and get the project done in a timely manner. I will continue to engage the team for future projects and I would highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much, Sara! We enjoyed working at your home, as well as appreciate all of your other referrals you have provided. Thank you for using our team.

Mary Jean Potter in Toronto
Mary Jean Potter in Toronto

marble restoration kitchen bathrooms

Terrific people and easy to work with - thoughtful and really made a difference. Would have them back always as needed. Have used over the last couple of years and have had absolutely no problems. Many thanks for their ideas on how to maintain the marble too.

Thank you so much for the review!

Pamela Smith in Toronto
Pamela Smith in Toronto

Marble counter retoration

From start to finish Castel-Mare Marble Care we're professional,efficient and respectful of my home. I had a ring on my marble vanity caused by a corrosive bottle of cleaner left on the counter. I thought it was ruined. My beautiful kitchen countertop was pitted, stained and duLl. Lino came to assess the wok and it was promptly followed up with a detail quote for the work. A time was book and Christian was right on time to do the work. Care was taken to protect the floors and the work was done very well to my total satisfaction. I was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was and with virtually no dust. My countertops look like brand new and I'm thrilled. I would highly recommend CStel-Mare Marble Care.
Pamela Smith

Thank you Pamela, we make it a goal to always keep our work environment tidy, efficient and organized. Not only does it offer you peace of mind, but it really makes our work stand out. Thanks again.

forgiot in Toronto
forgiot in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

They came to our home in a prompt manner everyday for about 5 days to coat / seal our marble floors. The staff was very professional,respectful, prompt. We would highly recommend Castel-Mare marble care ltd.

Thank you so much for your review.

Franca in Toronto
Franca in Toronto

Great care and consideration in my home!

I was impressed with the care and consideration taken with my home by the service person. They took the time to do the job right and made sure that I was happy with the work. They left the marble in my Powder Room looking brand new and polished it perfectly. After having so many workers in my home that left a mess, I was thrilled with the thoughtfulness and respect shown by the service person.

Thank you Franca!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Marble restoration

We had Castel-Mare grind our marble floor to a semi-polish finish. We were very impressed with the quality of workmanship. Curtis was a pleasure to work with, he had a great attitude, and truly aimed for perfection. We look forward to working with them again in the future, and would highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you for the great review. We hope to work with you again soon too.

More about Castel Mare Marble Care Ltd.

Castel-Mare Marble Care Ltd
​For over 20 years Castel-Mare Marble Care ltd. has been at the forefront of marble care.

We include marble, granite and most other natural stones in refinishing, restoration, repair, and maintenance. Our scrupulous attention to detail has helped us to achieve a reputation of exceptional quality. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our workmanship is free from compromise.

Call us today at 416-674-1552

Tile and Grout Cleaning and Tile & Stone Contractors
Refinishing, polishing and honing/Crack and chip repairs/Cleaning and sealing/Scratch and stain removal/Stone lippage removal/Quartz and solid surfaces
MORE Surface Care, Klindex, International Stone Works.
Material and Labour Warranty • Castel-Mare guarantees all workmanship and materials to be free of unnatural defects for a period of one year following comple)on of the work provided that the account has been paid in full and provided further that normal wear-and-tear is not covered under any warranty aXer Castel-Mare has completed the work. • Regarding Sealing and protec)on of Natural Stone materials, Castel-Mare will recommend how to treat stone but will not be held liable if new stains or etching from acidic or highly alkali substances occur.
1990
Mastercard , Visa, Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Better Business Bureau, Marble Institute of America.
$200