Fortunato's Landscape &design

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Pickering ON L1V 2S4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Pickering  >  Fortunato's Landscape &design

Reviews for Fortunato's Landscape &design

Drew from Toronto
Drew from Toronto

Pond removal

I wish I knew of this company first. Rob and his crew are AMAZING. I hired them for a pond removal a shady contractor built last year. Prompt, professional I hope to hire them again. Thank you thank you thank you for getting rid of that hideous unsafe pond

Mary Nisbet from Toronto
Mary Nisbet from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

drainage & landscaping

Two years ago I looked through the telephone book for a company to take flood problems away from our backyard.We hired Fortunato's Landscape & Design based on the personality and the values of the Family owned company.They are members of Landscape Ontario,Horticultural Trades Association. They are the most honest,and hard working couple I have come across in many years.They aim to please their customers.They do not disappoint.They explain exactly what needs to be done to accomplish what the home owner wants.A french drain was installed in our yard to remedy the flood problems.The property was properly graded,new soil and sod was laid. The garden that runs the perimeter of the property was cleaned up and new soil added. Two patio areas were created, one for dining and the other for a fire pit. Rob and Nancy not only resolved our flood issues but, they transformed our back yard into a lovely lush garden that is enjoyed by family,friends and neighbours. I highly recommend that you hire this family operated business .You will be very happy that you did..............No Regrets)