Molly Maid

Linda Hayes from Edmonton
Linda Hayes from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cleaning

Do not trust this company at all for pricing. They say it will be charged on the number of hours worked if less than the estimate and 3 times in a row it was way less time and yet they charged the full amount and I had to call to complain. I have now cancelled my service since they still did it for the 3rd time!

Julie from Edmonton
Julie from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Move out clean

I paid for a move out clean and specified what I wanted done. The clean WAS NOT completed (floor not mopped, kitchen appliances not moved or cleaned under). I contacted the owner, as they have a satisfaction guarantee policy. He returned my e-mail to say he would look into it and I never heard from him again. I am not satisfied!