HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  ATRE Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for ATRE Drain & Plumbing

Main valve leak

Atre dran&plumbing was recomended by friend. I called them regarding leaking shutoff valve at my house. Technician was polite and professional. I agreed on work he described and it was done quick and clean. Now they are my number 1 place to call about any plumbing issue. Definitely recommend this plumbing company.

Thank you for your response!

Evgenia in Mississauga
Evgenia in Mississauga

emergency plumbing service in Mississauga

My toilet was clogged. Plunger doesn’t help at all. I just got back up from tub in the same washroom. And I was expecting guests on that day for dinner.
I called to Atre Drain and Plumbing. Technician came in short time. He was fast, clean and professional. He open drain blockage further in the drain.
Thank you Atre for such timely help!

Thank you for feedback!

Liuda in Toronto
Liuda in Toronto

Clogged drain on the kitchen

ATRE Drain & Plumbing
647-977-9662
Toronto
M8Y 1W5

My kitchen sink was completely bloked and my husband called Atre. Plumber showed up really quickly, he was sertified technician, very nice and experienced guy. He fix the problem less than in half hour I believe. It was Saturday afternoon but he didn't charge extra for the weekend. We definitely recommend Atre drain and plumbing for any emergency plumbing job if you need it to be done quick, clean and professionally.

Liuda thank you for your recommendation and for being our customer!

Svitlana in Mississauga
Svitlana in Mississauga

Rough in plumbing for 3 piece washroom and laundry in the basement

Thank you Alex from Atre drain and plumbing for great job!
their response was quick, they provide me with accurate and free estimate. job was done professionally following the schedule and described time frame! Really happy with their help and customer service.

Svitlana thank you for feedback. Glad we can help you.

More about ATRE Drain & Plumbing

ATRE Drain & Plumbing is a dynamic and rapid growing company that provides draining, plumbing and waterproofing services for Mississauga, Etobicoke and Brampton. As your local plumbing, waterproofing and repair specialist, ATRE Drain & Plumbing takes great pride in being your first choice for any project, big or small. We ...