HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Pickering  >  Ancoe Property Inspections

Reviews for Ancoe Property Inspections

Stefania from Mississauga
Stefania from Mississauga

Home inspection

We could not have asked for anything mor from our home inspection done by Tony. He went through the inspection very thoroughly and with incredible attention to detail. He is very knowledgeable in all areas and was helpful in answering all questions. He sent the report promptly and also offered tips,recommendations and answers to questions he was unsure about. Well worth the price! Thank you Tony!

Thank You for the Review Stefania! I hope you enjoy your new home and don't forget I'll be your personal Home Consultant for the next seven years. Call if you have any questions that may come up in the future and take care.

Elizabeth from Newmarket
Elizabeth from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection

Tony showed up before us and was already working. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything to us as he went along. He took his time and went above and beyond Ancoe's standard inspections. I received an email with the report almost right away and then within a couple days got the binder hard copy in the mail. My agent was very impressed and will recommend Tony to future clients. I would also recommend Ancoe to all my friends and family that need a home inspection!

Thank You Liz for the lovely Review and enjoy your new home. Remember to call if you have any questions and have a great summer!

Kelly England from Mississauga
Kelly England from Mississauga

Service

Tony was right on time. Very knowledgable explained any issues that required immediate attention and made recommendation on things I should do. Sent me a report the next day on everything that was inspected with comments, pictures and links for further information I may need. Also made a point of telling me to contact him if I had any further questions. I would strongly recommend this company for anyone wanting a thorough inspection.

Kelly it was very nice meeting you. Hope you enjoyed all the tips and feel free to call me for advice anytime. Enjoy your new home.

Paul from Old Toronto
Paul from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

home inspection

Tony is punctual and will not rush through an inspection. Will pause to answer any questions you may generate. Provides professional, in-depth, methodical inspection of property. Will follow up with additional documentation such as suggested maintenance, tips, etc.
Outstanding overall service. Will recommend to anyone.

Paul thank you for the positive review. It was a real pleasure inspecting the home for you. Don't hesitate to call if you ever have any questions or need advice on your home. Have a lovely summer!

Vince from theaudioguy.ca
Vince from theaudioguy.ca

Home inspection

I was needing a home inspection for quite some time and finally I settled on Tony to come over.
Talk about quality professionalism
He told me exactly what had to be done to pass inspection to ensure my one day soon putting the house up for resale.
Tony recommended what had to be done and how at a fair price for excellent quality inspection,
Not to mention the vast knowledge Tony has as a great handyman
To offer quality advice on whats needed.
Yes I'd recommend Tony for anyone looking to get his or hers house inspected most definitely .

Vince thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure answering your concerns and I hope things turned out great. Don't hesitate to call if you need more advice. Cheers!

More about Ancoe Property Inspections

Ancoe Inspections provide Residential Inspections of Resale and New Homes involving the Tarion New Home Warranty Program in Ontario. We are committed to excellence, customer service and making your Inspection experience a positive one. Call for more information. Feel free to visit our website for more information. www. ancoeinspections. com